• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Gamescom is going on right now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: So Gamescon is in 3 Days!

The only people who will get spoiled from the Jump Festa trailer are the ones who jump into conclusion or try to figure it out. A normal person that is a non KH nerd will see the trailer, and just be pumped for the game, they won't start coming up with theories or conclusions on what is what unlike what mostly everyone here does.

Omegataco

Awards

αsiя;5222338 said:
The only people who will get spoiled from the Jump Festa trailer are the ones who jump into conclusion or try to figure it out. A normal person that is a non KH nerd will see the trailer, and just be pumped for the game, they won't start coming up with theories or conclusions on what is what unlike what mostly everyone here does.

And that's exactly the way it was for me of all the times I've seen it until you guys brought it up.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Yeah, his helmet melting which allowed us a glimpse of his eye and hair color. That was spoiler enough to see considering everything before then was only a clip of his voice and his helmet.

And the BBS site has a list of every trailer.

Oh no, we saw the color of his eyes and hair, we totally knew who it was then. =/
I, like most others, figured it out when I saw who was voicing him, and that was it. It should be even easier with the English game actually. But no, no spoilers in it for me, and that's how it will be for most people really.

αsiя;5222338 said:

Hell, I'm a KH nerd and still didn't figure the junk out.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Compare Sora's eyes with Terra's. Doesn't look the same to me.

And no, a while after that trailer was uploaded onto the site, comparison pictures and theories were already popping up comparing Vanitas' eye and hairs to other characters. I wouldn't say everyone could figure it out, but some people definitely did.

That's the last thing we need in here XD
Those were the good old days. I also remeber some people thinking he was Xion or Aqua? Which was strange.

Sempied

Gamescom is like a European E3 right?

Also, Vanitas has bigger boobs than Xion what does that say.
I think your heavily forgetting just how big of many things Van has compared to Xion. :O

Shadow Key

I'm willing to bet the Gamescom trailer is the Gamespot trailer. :p

If not, then...

HOORAY!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think your heavily forgetting just how big of many things Van has compared to Xion. :O

Idk, I'm pretty sure she has Sora's parts for some of the time, which Vanitas also has. So.... a 'comparing sizes' face off wouldn't work 8D

Sempied

Idk, I'm pretty sure she has Sora's parts for some of the time, which Vanitas also has. So.... a 'comparing sizes' face off wouldn't work 8D
I wasn't talking about those, I was talking about the train, and coal down under Van's pants. :| o_O

I'm willing to bet the Gamescom trailer is the Gamespot trailer. :p

If not, then...

HOORAY!

If anything it'd just integrate it, SE wouldn't do something that dumb.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm assuming that this Gamescon trailer will be something new, and I'm pretty sure they would notice what trailers are online already.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: So Gamescon is in 2 Days!

If that happens then it would only be a week or two till we get the promotional (gamestop? not gamespot) trailer and commercial anyway

Heartkeeper

Awards

I hope they give us the EU release date for Re:Coded, so far it looks like it will be released this year in all the regions, but we will see.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

its today! i can't wait for the trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back