• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So for future games.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ItsBillyTheKid

The foretellers seem to be the upcoming villains. If they each appear in a Disney world, which would they appear in? My takes.

Aced - Brave. I think this one's obvious. lol

Invi - Return to Agrabah, which I think is likely, Invi being our snakey replacement for Jafar in this world.

Gula - The Jungle Book. Was gonna say Emperor's New Groove, but Yzma is a good enough villain for that world.

Ava - Zootopia. Whether or not she's a villain. It'd be interesting, I think.

Ira - Inside Out. This is the world that I want to be where you play as Kairi trying to save Sora's mind. Maybe it's being messed with by Ira and she has to go inside on a journey where she teams up with Sora's emotions as party members, as they hilariously and heartwarmingly react to her. She will learn more about how Sora feels about himself/her/his friends along the way. I chose Ira because...well....rainbow unicorns were in Inside Out. Lmao. He can be there instead of Sora just having them in his head, unless, in the end, Kairi and the emotions call upon the help of Sora's dreams in his head using unicorn dream eaters, among others to take out Ira for good in a final blow. DAMN IT I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. haha. Nomura, please.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The problem I have with the Furrytellers is I don't have much to go on besides the job they were initially assigned by MoM and their animals. And those don't really have me leaning to any worlds they'd be good for. Org. XIII were much better defined.

Aced - Brave. I think this one's obvious. lol
*nods*

He's Scottish.

Perkilator

Awards
*nods*

He's Scottish.
If we don't get him interacting with the Scottish people from the film,
Me Money.jpg
In all seriousness, I agree with what Fudge said. The Foretellers don't have enough depth to them for us to properly judge which Disney worlds they can go to.

Also, I'm not sure how to feel about your description of Ira and Inside Out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
To this moment, they're pretty much flat characters that need to be fleshed out. But that about Inside Out is pretty rad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m gonna agree with everybody else. There isn’t much to go on about the Foretellers beyond the little bit of info we do know.

The thing is that they also weren’t evil before, so I doubt they are going to be traditional villains. As far as we knew from UX and BC, they want to form Kingdom Hearts to bring their Master back. We have to wait and see what they do before we can really ascertain what worlds they would fit in with.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I’m gonna agree with everybody else. There isn’t much to go on about the Foretellers beyond the little bit of info we do know.

The thing is that they also weren’t evil before, so I doubt they are going to be traditional villains. As far as we knew from UX and BC, they want to form Kingdom Hearts to bring their Master back. We have to wait and see what they do before we can really ascertain what worlds they would fit in with.
I presume they're going to do something different, seeing as how summoning KH was part of the MoM's plan, yet, he isn't back. Luxu knows, and I'm of the opinion that everything that has happened thus far has been to have the perfect candidate bring the MoM back: Sora.

Once the MoM returns, I'm drawing a total blank. He's the most characteristic of the Foretellers Saga characters, yet his goals are unknown.

Like, I think that he may try to travel back in time and change everything back to the time he lived in, and the present cast may try to stop him because of that, but I'm drawing a total blank.

I pretty much think that the MoM is modern-day Apprentice Xehanort: the plot revolves around him, but we don't know jack-poop as to what's going to happen.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well, given what we know, there's seven black pieces. And if the tutorial takes place after KH3, then the "there are seven hearts to save" might be alluding to them. So they might not be "traditionally evil", but it could be something like a conflict of interests. Something might've happened, we don't know. (This is also potentially another "we must free them from their torment" basically.)

Without context, you'd think the Foretellers were a bunch of selfish tyrants that were power-hungry and started a massive war to vie for supremacy. But when you look at Back Cover, it's more complicated than that. Back Cover shows that they all more or less had good intentions and all wanted to protect and save the world, but the Master of Masters planted a seed of doubt in everyone, which led to accusations of a traitor in the midst and ended up setting each of them on a path that would doom the World... as predicted.

So seven black pieces might not necessarily mean "evil" or "darkness" in this case just because Organization XIII were. It could honestly just mean opposing forces. But then again, who knows what Xigbar is going to tell them and how that's going to affect things in the future. It's possible that whatever's in that black box is a pretty big factor that plays into it too. The DLC is most likely going to give us more clues, so there's a lot that we don't know that could pretty much change everything right now as we know it.

But then again, that's always the case lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I presume they're going to do something different, seeing as how summoning KH was part of the MoM's plan, yet, he isn't back.

Well, the thing is that nobody was the victor of the war to take command of Kingdom Hearts. Nobody got the chance to use its power to fulfill their wish.

They will likely try gathering the 7 New Princesses of Heart to try and call upon Kingdom Hearts again now that they aren’t fighting against each other.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Assigning them Disney worlds based on their animal masks might not be such a bad idea despite not having much personality yo work with. Lot's of Disney films(both new and old) are animal themed.

Plus they don't need to be in every Disney world. Pete and Maleficent could do some

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
They will likely try gathering the 7 New Princesses of Heart to try and call upon Kingdom Hearts again now that they aren’t fighting against each other.
Aaww, so THAT'S why the new seven hearts are a thing. I was wondering how they'd be relevant to the story, it's just a shame it didn't add much to KH3. They were better off alluding to them in the finale, and then properly introducing us to the concept at the start of the next saga (when they'll actually have a proper role in the ensuing events). That way they could free up some room in the story to focus on the more relavent plot points of kh3 while also making a more natural and less jarring lead up to story ideas concerning the future.

On that note, did anyone else notice that the goals of all the antagonist in Kh3 were all just set up for the next saga? The Black Box, the New Seven Hearts, and Subject X didn't really end up having much of an affect on the game's plot in any kind of direct way, but they're key to what the next saga is planning to explore. Idk, just feels like they could've made the goals of the antagonist more grounded in the established story of the saga up until this point (though I do think the way Subject X connected with the motivations of Isa and Lea to be one of the few well executed inclusions of new story information.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I normally wanted Inside Out to be the mind of Roxas/Xion/Namine, but after what happened to Sora in KH3, I think going into his mind would be interesting. You could even mirror the film's events, as typically Sora is filled with joy, but after seeing all his friends die and having to sacrifice himself, he's becoming sad and not sure how to handle it. It could be a great world to show Sora maturing (and also hint at his love for Kairi).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, the thing is that nobody was the victor of the war to take command of Kingdom Hearts. Nobody got the chance to use its power to fulfill their wish.

True. The New Seven Hearts is still a plotline up in the air, so there's that. But I presume that the MoM must have predicted that the Foretellers would try to use KH's power to try and summon him. Maybe Luxu summoned them now because the MoM told him it's the right time to summon KH and make him come back.

Back