• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...Favorite Sonic Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anybody enjoy this highly controversail series? And if so what are your favorite games from this series? For me it's:

Adventure 2 , Adventure 1, Mania, Sonic 1 (2013), and Generations (PC).

I know the Adventure series has been getting a lot of hate within the past 5 years. However, oddly enough when I when back to play them this past year I actually fell in love them all over again. And actually my love for them grew lol.

What are your favorite Sonic games?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Never really played Sonic games aside from renting Sonic Heroes once back in the Gamecube days and I thought it was fine. So I guess it's my favorite Sonic game by default. *laughs*

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Never really played Sonic games aside from renting Sonic Heroes once back in the Gamecube days and I thought it was fine. So I guess it's my favorite Sonic game by default. *laughs*
Oh Heroes is a good game IMO. Like I'd put in A tier for my Sonic games and I'd put it in my top 10.

However, unfortunately the first time I played it was on the PS2 which was the worst experience to play the game on.

Pokie

Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles

Sonic CD

Sonic Generations

Sonic Rush

Sonic Mania

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Sonic 1-3 were good. Haven't played Mania yet. I played all the 3D games when I was young and none of them were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back