• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, everything was amazing! But...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

Whyyyyy didn’t they give Sora a coat for Frozen (*facepalm). He had a cool set up for Christmas town I was really excited to see their gear for such a highly anticipated world. It would have even been the perfect opportunity for him to finally use that hood of his.
Do you think this will be something that shows up later in the story since most of the trailer was at the beginning?
I loved everything else about this trailer, even the end that caused some chaos lol
What are your thoughts :)

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I think we just haven't seen enough of the Frozen world but at the moment it looks like either he isn't getting new duds here, or at the very least maybe he gets a jacket or something to wear over his outfit later. I doubt he would have a complete full costume overhaul, though. I can imagine maybe shortly after he meets up with Ana and co. they are like "hey you look cold! Take this!" and its some oversized fuzzy jacket or something silly. (Maybe he gets something from the trolls??)

But there have to be at least a few worlds with their base outfits and it seems like Frozen might be one of them. If anything, I am sure he might pull up his hood if Elsa starts chucking ice around everywhere.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I'm thinking that having different forms or outfits for every world would just be a lot of work, recreating the model for every world, that they're not going to do it if they have to.

So I guess they don't care if Sora gets frostbite. I was kinda hoping to see him in earmuffs and a coat, but oh well. I'm still hoping for armor or a superhero outfit from Big Hero 6, but I'm starting to doubt they'll even do that.

Zaplen14

Sorry my phone is not great with quotes
But yes! amaryllismoth this would be a great way to incorporate the hood at least, which I’ve always wanted the characters to find more use for all the extras on their clothing 😂

raccooncity! I completely agree with holding out for a big hero 6 super suit. I feel that could be one of the coolest designs in the game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yea I dunno they just don't change the forms THAT much. I guess KH2 did 5 though and we so far only have 2.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So pissed at this. I'd much rather he got a costume in Arendelle than the Toy Story world especially considering their transformation turned out to be fugly there.

Alja

Yea I dunno they just don't change the forms THAT much. I guess KH2 did 5 though and we so far only have 2.
Let the boy visit Oaken's shop! You can't make him freeze and then do... nothing. Or are we supposed to believe that he either stops shivering or Donald starts some magic to keep him warm? Ugh I was so looking forward to Frozen AND a winter outfit!

Then again it is kinda weird he's freezing only now, looking how he wasn't bothered in the Land of Dragons and Christmas Town.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The lack of winter outfits is disappointing but not a complete deal breaker. What I'm more bothered about is Frozen not having any guest party characters. At least for right now.

Cakeberry

No transformations or jackets or whatever was completely expected for me tbh.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Bingo bongo your opinion is wrongo

That's nice.

If the TS transformations were more creative, they might have been worth it. I was hoping cute Arendelle costumes would fill the void of Christmas Town Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back