• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So does any one else.....(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

My question is does anyone here really hope Haley Joel Osment doesn't voice Vanitas, or does anyone know if he will be?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I actually want him to do it. For continuity's sake, seeing how the Japanese voice actor's the same.

Awards
Same here. I dont know how good it would be, but we'll find out what happens in due time i suppose.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Since it's supposed to be Sora's voice, then it would be kinda necassary. And if he can pull of the same thing the japanese voice actor could [hardly even sounded like Sora :D], then that would be even better.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It makes most sense since the Japanese VA of Vanitas is the same as Sora....but I just hope that he can pull of being Vanitas, being the insane super villain....like Vanitas creepy laugh....if he can do that then i guess Haley Joel Osment is a good VA.

YUPPP

It makes most sense since the Japanese VA of Vanitas is the same as Sora....but I just hope that he can pull of being Vanitas, being the insane super villain....like Vanitas creepy laugh....if he can do that then i guess Haley Joel Osment is a good VA.

Yeah the jap VA did really good I just can't picture Haley pulling off an insane villain very well :/

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I don't really mind him doing Vanitas, but I think I prefer a different VA.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i'm kinda apprehensive about Osment voicing Vanitas, but if he can do as great of a job as the japanese va, then that would be good

Alex999

Well, we still need contact for Haley to see if he is doing the game at all.

^he's right he might not even be in the game. i wonder if his voice has changed anymore. the difference between haley kh1 and haley kh2 was big.

of course i hope he is doing it, he's done a great job bringing sora to life. and if they ask him to do vanitas he'll probly pull it off rlly good as well

Girl'e

He should. I want to hear if he does a good villian; and Vanitas creepy ass laugh.

State

Awards
If Haley Joel Osment can make an evil and maniacal laugh the way the Japanese VA for Vanitas did, I'd be more than satisfied.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
My question is does anyone here really hope Haley Joel Osment doesn't voice Vanitas, or does anyone know if he will be?

I don't really know what to think now. It's not that I don't want Haley Joel Osment to voice Vanitas, it's just I would like somebody new.

FadedSunrise

If he can at least come close to Miyu's insanely creepy but wonderful EVIL! voice, then I'd want the continuity.

Otherwise, get someone else who can pull off the evilness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back