• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So.....DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...what reaper worshiping?

Lucis was originally set as a country of reaper worship. They changed it because they wouldn't be able to hit their target age rating if they kept it in (mainline FF games can only go up to T but VS as a spinoff was aiming for a higher rating) and it'd also prevent them from being able to sell the game in certain countries.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hmmm interesting. I wonder if Yozora is going to be a good guy or an antagonist. And I also wonder about his role in the whole Foreteller saga.
I feel he'll be a good guy, but his actions may be too extreme.
Well he was defending his city from giant robot invaders so I would imagine he would be a hero. Of course he could still oppose Riku or Sora if he feels they are a threat to him or his allies
Which leads me to think that Yozora may come to a point where he may disregard Sora and Co. for the sake of fulfilling whatever goals he has.
Lucis was originally set as a country of reaper worship. They changed it because they wouldn't be able to hit their target age rating if they kept it in (mainline FF games can only go up to T but VS as a spinoff was aiming for a higher rating) and it'd also prevent them from being able to sell the game in certain countries.
Did not know this. Thanks for sharing. A lot of FFXV makes more sense now.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Anyone else getting a little antsy over the release date of ReMind's DLC? It's likely next year but the wait is killing me. Still I'm going to miss these moments. Waiting and drooling for a new Kingdom Hearts trailer. Who knows what's going to happen after ReMind and when the next game will come. I detest KH droughts :(

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Anyone else getting a little antsy over the release date of ReMind's DLC? It's likely next year but the wait is killing me. Still I'm going to miss these moments. Waiting and drooling for a new Kingdom Hearts trailer. Who knows what's going to happen after ReMind and when the next game will come. I detest KH droughts :(
Judging by the fact that they can release a KINGDOM HEARTS game because they have all of the assets and Unreal Engine 4 is a very flexible dev engine, I'd say we can expect the next KH teaser's soon.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I kinda hope they slip some surprise Final Fantasy character one-off fights in Disney worlds into the ReMIND DLC.

Like on one of the islands in The Caribbean you can find a "ship-wrecked" Balthier and Fran. They think you're hostile and you fight them. After the fight, Sora clarifies that he wants to help them and he takes them back to Port Royal.

In Arendelle, if you go into the Ice Labyrinth you can find Lightning and fight her.

You know, something like that I hope they do and it's totally unannounced.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I kinda hope they slip some surprise Final Fantasy character one-off fights in Disney worlds into the ReMIND DLC.

Like on one of the islands in The Caribbean you can find a "ship-wrecked" Balthier and Fran. They think you're hostile and you fight them. After the fight, Sora clarifies that he wants to help them and he takes them back to Port Royal.

In Arendelle, if you go into the Ice Labyrinth you can find Lightning and fight her.

You know, something like that I hope they do and it's totally unannounced.
I think Faris & Snow would make more sense respectively.

ZinC Podzzz

Awards
Yeah the waits are one of the things that truly brings the community together. Everyone can relate to them and the excitement just builds up exponentially.

Awards
Okay so I just finished Sora's side of Re:CoM and I only now noticed that the scene with Sora and Namine in the TGS trailer is visually a bit of a callback to the ending of Sora's story.

Back