• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So.....DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think subconsciously I'm indifferent to Final Fantasy characters in KH because I know my favorites from V, VI, and IX won't make it in the game, like Zidane, Garnet, Terra, Butz, Faris ect. The only characters that would make my day, that stand a chance to actually appear in the games would be Rinoa and Gilgamesh. Rinoa because I'd love to see her meet Sora, and Gilgamesh for a multi-armed Keyblade wielding brute on a bridge somewhere.

That we didn't get a Gilgamesh battle in KH3 is such a travesty. We had a big bridge right there in San Fransokyo and an enemy design all ready to go 😫

Weapon%20Master.png

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yozora and co. were created at a time when Nomura was at his most vulnerable following his removal from XV. He's probably still upset but has made some degree of peace with what happened, so I doubt the trend of lookalikes will continue past Verum Rex.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking lol. Gimme those FF characters!
More than lookalikes, I actually think he may want to develop a Yozora video game. I'm willing to bet he's inserting his ideas in KINGDOM HEARTS as a mean to create consciousness over the idea of an actual Verum Rex video game.

But yeah, FINAL FANTASY needs to fully come back to KH. And I think Radiant Garden may actually be more relevant next games come. We still need that Squall and the gang reunion with Ansem the Wise.
Sounds about right. The one Final Fantasy I am sick to death of coming back in KH3. They would do that, lol. Well I'd be happy to see Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, and Cloud at least. Not so much the other two.

I think subconsciously I'm indifferent to Final Fantasy characters in KH because I know my favorites from V, VI, and IX won't make it in the game, like Zidane, Garnet, Terra, Butz, Faris ect. The only characters that would make my day, that stand a chance to actually appear in the games would be Rinoa and Gilgamesh. Rinoa because I'd love to see her meet Sora, and Gilgamesh for a multi-armed Keyblade wielding brute on a bridge somewhere.
I'd like to think that Nomura liked working with FF characters in KH, just that the plethora of characters introduced since post-KHII made him feel uncomfortable about reusing FF. He's had this sentiment since Birth by Sleep, where we didn't get to see Squall and the gang as their younger selves.
That we didn't get a Gilgamesh battle in KH3 is such a travesty. We had a big bridge right there in San Fransokyo and an enemy design all ready to go 😫

Weapon%20Master.png
Hopefully KHIV features a Gilgamesh fight.

Awards
Yozora and co. were created at a time when Nomura was at his most vulnerable following his removal from XV. He's probably still upset but has made some degree of peace with what happened, so I doubt the trend of lookalikes will continue past Verum Rex.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking lol. Gimme those FF characters!
Speaking of him being at his most vulnerable, didn't he cry when he drew Noctis for Dissidia back in 2017?

Also, I'm actually curious at how much Yozora and Noctis actually look alike, since they're apparently similar enough that nearly everybody thought he and Verum Rex in general looked like Versus XIII.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Speaking of him being at his most vulnerable, didn't he cry when he drew Noctis for Dissidia back in 2017?

Also, I'm actually curious at how much Yozora and Noctis actually look alike, since they're apparently similar enough that nearly everybody thought he and Verum Rex in general looked like Versus XIII.
Outside of Yozora Verum Rex has a bunch of similarities to Versus/FFXV. Shinjuku resembles Insomnia. Aegis has Ignis' face on Gladiolus' body, and Magia resembles Ardyn right down to the hat. And Yozora's girlfriend has a star necklace, making a clear connection to Stella

Awards
Outside of Yozora Verum Rex has a bunch of similarities to Versus/FFXV. Shinjuku resembles Insomnia. Aegis has Ignis' face on Gladiolus' body, and Magia resembles Ardyn right down to the hat. And Yozora's girlfriend has a star necklace, making a clear connection to Stella
Magia's more "Kinda Sorta Maybe I Dunno Prompto with Ardyn's hat and hair color" than just Ardyn.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He didn’t cry. He merely said that he felt a lot of complicated and conflicting feelings when illustrating Noctis for the first time in so long.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Weapon%20Master.png
source.gif

Though he NEEDS to be the 100% real deal, not a Heartless. It would feel so wrong not to fight the true Gilgamesh. :LOL:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I'm on the train that thinks that Yozora is a Noctis Lucis Caelum and Noel Kreiss mix.
I'm thinking that Nomura will implement a his FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII ideas on the next KINGDOM HEARTS title. Don't doubt there might be an escape sequence in one of the cities with Sora or Riku the same way the cast of FFXV were supposed to flee from Insomnia during the invasion.
Magia's more "Kinda Sorta Maybe I Dunno Prompto with Ardyn's hat and hair color" than just Ardyn.
The consensus was always that Magia looked like an Ardyn/Prompto splice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While we're on the topic of Yozora and crew....
Interesting. While Yozora is compared to Riku in Toy Box he seems to have a lot more in common with Sora

1. Both of their names translate to Sky
2. The both have companions who share blue and green in color.
3. My personal headcannon is that the crown chess piece used by Eraqus could be for Yozora rather than Sora.

If we are talking worldliness could Yozora be a parallel version of our hero?

Any

Awards
Nah, that’d be a waste of time, effort, and worlds. As much as I’d love to see them revisit these things, I think it is more important that they move forward in the series. They could just as easily do these things while also giving us new story and lore in a new game.

Off topic but I saw the promare gif! Wonderful

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Not-So-Grim Reaper Sora?
Shibuya, Reapers, yep
It makes sense, if the old rumors about death being central to Versus 13 were true.
~Edited for clarity~
They're sorta confirmed. One of the central themes in Versus was sleep. There's a Greek myth that relates to Death and Sleep being brothers that lives close to each other in the Underworld, and it's why it's said that there's a thin line between sleeping and dying, dreaming being your soul traveling somewhere. Stella was dead and Noctis was the only one that could see her because of a near death experience he had was a child and he developed that ability.
Can't wait for Nomura to try to do another Reaper worshiping people only to get censored. Seriously, the censorship on the reaper worship isn't even subtle in the XV multimedia project.
...what reaper worshiping?

NoWay

Awards
Hmmm interesting. I wonder if Yozora is going to be a good guy or an antagonist. And I also wonder about his role in the whole Foreteller saga.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hmmm interesting. I wonder if Yozora is going to be a good guy or an antagonist. And I also wonder about his role in the whole Foreteller saga.
Well he was defending his city from giant robot invaders so I would imagine he would be a hero. Of course he could still oppose Riku or Sora if he feels they are a threat to him or his allies

Back