• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...So, can we stick primarily with pixar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i would like more pixar worlds like brave and increibles. i just don't want marvel and star wars sadly. love them but idk if it would fit with kh since kh is not that serious. maybe star wars but idk.

cakito123

Awards
A Bug's Life - Side game material but still not likely
Finding Nemo- Would look beautiful but gameplay would be atrocious if SDG are in fish form
Incredibles - Guaranteed for KH4
Cars- Radiator Springs would work well for mini-games if they want to use it
Ratatouille- Wouldn't work.
Wall-E - Great environments but it's hard to envision an original story for this world. It could only work on the Axiom.
Wall-E n EVE as summons SE.
UP- Not really world material. I could see them using it like Ratatouille where you see Carl n Russell in an original world. Collect balloons in other worlds to help their house float again or something.
Brave- Likely to eventually happen but I think it'd be pretty boring
Inside Out - Why would SDG be in a teenage girl's mind? The Emotions as summons is probably the best way to go.
The Good Dinosaur - (insert cricket noise HERE)
Coco - Would be an amazing world but I think it can only work f Pixar lets SDG adapt the film story.
Onward - It'll eventually happen. Easy world to do an original story for.
Soul - Personally I see it as too weird a story to make happen in KH. Why would Joe n 22 still be there if it's a post movie story?

Based on that I'd rank the most likely Pixar worlds
1. Incredibles
2. Coco
3. Brave
4. Onward
5. Finding Nemo
6. Cars

The other ones are tough to envision happening. Toy Story has the potential to come back. Monsters is likely done.

Loved your list and whys!

I'd have the same list as you and same opinions on the movie's worlds, the only thing I think differently is Wall-e, I can imagine a really good world where Sora/Donald/Goofy gets to share some moments with Wall-e and Eve - maybe SDG are searching for the source of darkness and gets to Axiom by accident like Wall-e does on the start of the movie. The heartless and Axion is the final answer and source, so they can explore a lot of good sci-fi environments (trashed earth, the BNL spaceship, the trash room from the ship, some deep space flying parts could be made too) while staying separated from Wall-e and Eve but still make them meet sometimes.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I disagree. I think it could be set on Earth like a month or so after the end of the movie, where it’s still pretty desolate but with noticeable signs of restoration work going on.

I always had a headcanon for Kingdom Hearts III of Wall-E wandering The Keyblade Graveyard to turn broken Keyblades into trinkets to add to his collection... it's a shame that never came into fruition.

But if Wall-E was to be a world for a future Kingdom Hearts game, the Axiom is too cool of a location not to use.

Awards
The whole draw of Kingdom Hearts is Disney. That's what got me into it, seeing the Disney side in the commercials when it first came out. Like, there's a lot of us who have never played a FF game and don't care to, but we love KH. I'm the same way with Assassin's Creed. They have that whole storyline with what's going on in the present verses in the machine. I only care about the historical aspects. Once they leave the machine and are in the present, I skip scenes lol.

While Toy Box was my favorite world in that one, I'm not much of a Pixar person because to me, Pixar is "modern." It's all within the last 25 years, and I've disliked most of Disney/Pixar in the last 25 years. I like the classics. I want more DDD/BBS-type worlds like Sword in the Stone and Jungle Book. I want a Black Cauldron because Horned King is underrated. I want more based on rides like Haunted Mansion. I want a Pinocchio with the town and with a Pleasure Island that actually looks like Pleasure Island (I have a special criticism of that one because Pinocchio's my favorite Disney film lol). I'd like to see the Evil Queen be made into more of a main villain like Maleficent is. She was far too brief and we never even got to fight her, just the mirror.

KH3 was the first to like totally break from including a few older movie worlds. It was all new, and so it didn't grab my attention as much. Normally there's more of a blend for everyone. I will admit the Pixar worlds were the best in that one, by far. Considering the only Pixar films I've liked were Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc. and Bug's Life, they could only make 2 more that I'd care to play, but that's just me (no I'm not a fan of Finding Nemo; be shocked). Toy Box was perfect for Toy Story. You couldn't make a better Toy Story world. The nostalgia of the mall the way it is with all the toy stores, the way it was when I grew up... and the indoor play place of dreams with the ball pit and the tubes. So many memories.

horto12485

Awards
The whole draw of Kingdom Hearts is Disney. That's what got me into it, seeing the Disney side in the commercials when it first came out. Like, there's a lot of us who have never played a FF game and don't care to, but we love KH. I'm the same way with Assassin's Creed. They have that whole storyline with what's going on in the present verses in the machine. I only care about the historical aspects. Once they leave the machine and are in the present, I skip scenes lol.

While Toy Box was my favorite world in that one, I'm not much of a Pixar person because to me, Pixar is "modern." It's all within the last 25 years, and I've disliked most of Disney/Pixar in the last 25 years. I like the classics. I want more DDD/BBS-type worlds like Sword in the Stone and Jungle Book. I want a Black Cauldron because Horned King is underrated. I want more based on rides like Haunted Mansion. I want a Pinocchio with the town and with a Pleasure Island that actually looks like Pleasure Island (I have a special criticism of that one because Pinocchio's my favorite Disney film lol). I'd like to see the Evil Queen be made into more of a main villain like Maleficent is. She was far too brief and we never even got to fight her, just the mirror.

KH3 was the first to like totally break from including a few older movie worlds. It was all new, and so it didn't grab my attention as much. Normally there's more of a blend for everyone. I will admit the Pixar worlds were the best in that one, by far. Considering the only Pixar films I've liked were Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc. and Bug's Life, they could only make 2 more that I'd care to play, but that's just me (no I'm not a fan of Finding Nemo; be shocked). Toy Box was perfect for Toy Story. You couldn't make a better Toy Story world. The nostalgia of the mall the way it is with all the toy stores, the way it was when I grew up... and the indoor play place of dreams with the ball pit and the tubes. So many memories.

Agreed even if we get a Game before Kingdom hearts IV it could have these (Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Meet the Robinsons, A Bug's Life, Wreck It Ralph (Besides getting it in Union X)

Back