• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So are leaks with 4chan really real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukara

Awards
After a 15-second trailer, in which there was a tiny moment where we see that Ventus had already restored the heart and was fighting along with the others, I began to have thoughts that that leak was really real. And Ventus will sacrifice itself as Riku and Terra. What do you think there are similar moments with a leak? For honestly, I’m a bit in a panic, because I don’t want Aqua's best friends to die. If you have noticed similarities, please tell me. It matters to me. This game breaks me from the inside.

Perkilator

Awards
The leak mentions Xehanort turning into a Darkling after going towards Kingdom Hearts.

So no, it’s still a load of horse dung.

racso55

The leak mentions Xehanort turning into a Darkling after going towards Kingdom Hearts.

So no, it’s still a load of horse dung.

Well, in the Final Battle Trailer the other Xehanorts are in effect Darklings... And talk about being one with them... Normally with the Leaks it happens that they filter real details between Fakes things to hide them.

Awards
The leak is so fake its not even funny.

The "leaker" has been saying the same exact junk for months, changing it slightly whenever a new trailer is released.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
We don't really know that Ventus was fighting alongside them. He may have already been in possession and they may be connecting them with the chains for another purpose, but the rest of it is fake as crap.

shady543

Awards
Not going to lie, I admit I thought a similar thing, but after viewing it again it's definitely fake. Its got the final worlds wrong. It says that Keyblade Graveyard is the second to last boss world then has Kingdom Hearts as the final, which the trailer proves to be wrong. It doesn't mention Scala ad Caelum anywhere.

Its more that the guy is just getting lucky guesses and is stating things that would be the safest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back