• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So anybody think that gamestop will let me buy early?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

I've been going to the same Gamestop for 6 years. The manager knows me on a personal level. He offered me a job when I turn 17.

I have the bundle Pre ordered and today one of the employees told me that they were in but keeping it on lock. If I don't get it monday. I won't be able to get it til thursday. So its worth a shot. Right?

αsiя

space coke
There are people who already gotten the game because they asked for it, and because they were nice. I also heard someone had to do a favor to get it.

I say go for it TC.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unless you preordered it, they would THINK about it. But if you walk in and ask for it with no reason behind it, no.

(Which is what I'm doing. I preordered it and I'm going to go to the store a few minutes before they close Monday and ask for it with my logical reasons such as "I am flying out to Chicago in a few hours for school and I am unable to pick it up, and there is nobody who can pick it up." and the "The game has already been leaked, i've already paid, and it's already the 7th in Japan and in military time.")

EDIT: Oh. Then go for it. I'm pretty sure you'll get it on Monday considering by then they would have it locked in the front shelves behind the desk.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Unless you preordered it, they would THINK about it. But if you walk in and ask for it with no reason behind it, no.

(Which is what I'm doing. I preordered it and I'm going to go to the store a few minutes before they close Monday and ask for it with my logical reasons such as "I am flying out to Chicago in a few hours for school and I am unable to pick it up, and there is nobody who can pick it up." and the "The game has already been leaked, i've already paid, and it's already the 7th in Japan and in military time.")

EDIT: Oh. Then go for it. I'm pretty sure you'll get it on Monday considering by then they would have it locked in the front shelves behind the desk.

This just made my day

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Go for it, people have connections for these types of things

yomitchymitch

Sir, May I borrow your 7th in Japan argument? Cause I'm fond of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back