• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so all you kh nerds come over here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Tomorrow I'm going to borrow KH1 from my friend. This is the first me playing KH since around 04' or 05'. So the point in this thread isn't to say what I just said. The thing I want is a new exciting way of playing it. What I mean is that what are somethings I should do to make my childhood experience relive itself. For example, should I play the game in the hardest difficulty, should I do something in DI that cannot be done elsewhere, should I collect some certain things, should I keep my eye out on something. Anything that will make the game more fun.

Thanks to anyone who gives me some ideas.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Okay i have some suggestions.

Play the game in the hardest difficulty, do the glitch thingy in destiny islands, go for 100% complete the dalmatians, weapons, trinities etc.

Also how about you play the whole game with KK.

Hope i helped.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
What sora4sky said, Beat Sephiroth. Try on hardest mode. Infact, I'm starting a new game, so I can play along with you, if that's okay. ^^

αsiя

space coke
What sora4sky said, Beat Sephiroth. Try on hardest mode. Infact, I'm starting a new game, so I can play along with you, if that's okay. ^^

sure if you want

great suggestions
the kk through out the whole game was my number one choice

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
αsiя;4950293 said:
sure if you want

great suggestions
the kk through out the whole game was my number one choice

hehe. I'll probably get a start tomorrow, okay? hehe.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Keep an eye out for Final Fantasy and Disney homages. They are very small, for the most part.

Hint: Secret Cave.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
αsiя;4950244 said:
Tomorrow I'm going to borrow KH1 from my friend. This is the first me playing KH since around 04' or 05'. So the point in this thread isn't to say what I just said. The thing I want is a new exciting way of playing it. What I mean is that what are somethings I should do to make my childhood experience relive itself. For example, should I play the game in the hardest difficulty, should I do something in DI that cannot be done elsewhere, should I collect some certain things, should I keep my eye out on something. Anything that will make the game more fun.

Thanks to anyone who gives me some ideas.

If you collect enough coconuts Kairi will make a comment.
Beat Hollow Bastion before Monstro.
Don't start Night of Fate until Sora hits at least level 10.

These are the only noticeable difference in the game.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I'm playing KH2 while typing!(And Damn this is hard :p)And wait,wait,Sephiroth's almost dead.............HOLY F***.......I JUST EFFIN DIED AGAIN!!!!!!s1worstbirthdayever

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Skip Atlantica.
I forgot you could do that.
My favorite saving grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back