• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, about the KHUX novel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SerDuncan

I got my copy in the mail a little while ago, I bought in a splurge of Kingdom hearts merchandise.

As I stare at the pages though, it occurs to me that I don't know how to read Japanese. Do we know if there will be a translation done either officially or unofficially in the near future? If it is being done by fans, will there be a place for me to view it? I know that's a ridiculous question, but I'm really curious to learn if there's any new information in there, canon or not. It could very inform the rest of the series, based on KH3's ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I got my copy in the mail a little while ago, I bought in a splurge of Kingdom hearts merchandise.

As I stare at the pages though, it occurs to me that I don't know how to read Japanese. Do we know if there will be a translation done either officially or unofficially in the near future? If it is being done by fans, will there be a place for me to view it? I know that's a ridiculous question, but I'm really curious to learn if there's any new information in there, canon or not. It could very inform the rest of the series, based on KH3's ending.

Yen Press is localizing the KH novels but haven't confirmed if they'll be bringing over the KHX or KH3 adaptations yet. They have expressed interest, but it's always good to send them words of support on social media and let them know you'd like to read it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Probably also wouldn't hurt to support the official Yen Press publications to get those translated as well.

While, I have yet to read most of them I do own the books published so far. The parts I have read make me think the series is in good hands.

Back