• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So about Import FM+........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
So to everyone that has gotten the game imported. When you play it. How the heck do you understand whats going on in the game? Especially the new scenes. How do you understand the menu and items. Is there translations for the game anywhere? I'm all about getting the imported version and a Swap Magic. $80 is nothing. My only fear is not being able to understand whats going on. Give me some feedback everyone!!

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
all of us who played FM+ played the normal KH2
so we know most of things
and for the skills and synthesis i used FAQs to understand (it helped alot)

EqualsN

Katakana.
Katakana is used for words not a part of the japanese language. Mostly for names... for instance, "Sora", "Nobody", "Keyblade", "Axel", etc. I have no idea how they're used in KH+FM, so I don't know what you'd be able to understand. But if you know the characters, you'll be able to recognize when a word is being said that you have a chance at understanding. Then you can use the guide to help you understand it. =)
The japanese say words funny.. (like kureimoa for claymore) but generally, if you just say the characters out loud enough, you'll catch on to what it means.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Hiragana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back