• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► SnowMan; A Fanfic Collaboration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well hey there, folks! This is Deeman here, speaking on behalf of the lovely Snowdog and myself. Snowdog and I have been friends for quite a while now. We each share the same interests, some of which include writing fanfics and listening to Rush. Now you may be wondering, why the fudge is he telling me this? Well, I have a reason for saying this. A few weeks ago, Snowdog and I decided to write a fanfic collaboration. What's that, you ask? It's a fan fiction that is written by two authors! In this case, it will be Snowdog and I. We have great expectations and ideas for this fan fiction, and we believe that you will enjoy it!

Anywho, enough of me babbling! Onto the story!

Let's start off with the introduction, shall we?

Introduction
(This part written by Snowdog)

Feeling the warming kiss of the afternoon sunshine upon his gently browned skin, silver locks unfurling in the salty breeze, Riku took a further step into the more shallow realms of the ocean. The mild waves broke softly against his legs in a soothing, bubbly foam, effervescent for a brief moment before falling back into place within the comfortable swath of the tide. Feeling the gritty, yet pleasant touch of the sand between his bare toes, he breathed a silent sigh, letting his face tilt upwards to meet the endless skies. Nothing but a boundless, limitless wash of azure tones, cradling the white, beaming glow of the sun, watching over all that lay beneath its tender hue. A few clouds lay as wisps, hugging the horizon with a fluffy embrace as they sailed off towards distant shores, to far-off lands that others could only dream about.

The turquoise gaze then lingered over the ebb and flow of the waters, moving slowly in a clear - yet, slightly blue-tinted - motion, the reflected dance of the light wobbling bright upon the white, sandy bed. His toes fumbled around in the seabed, releasing a small, rounded pebble, and with it, a slight cloud of sand. But, this disturbance was quickly calmed, being washed toward the shore alongside the waves. Following this flow, he turned, following the tide toward the sandy shoreline.

The palm trees seemed to wave at him as he approached, their lush greenery moving amiably in the slight breeze. The scent of the tropical flowers entwined with that of the salty ocean, a scent he’d known and loved since he was just a boy. The dry, white sands clung to his wet feet, welcoming as he paced just out of the reach of the breaking waves - but, close enough to still feel the spray of the ocean upon his keen face.

Finding a suitable spot next to his shoes, he lazily let himself settle in the warm embrace of the sand. He lay back on bent elbows, his eyes finding the skies, before closing, content, as he became enthralled in this perfect, unspoiled bliss.

Destiny Island was an enchanting place; there was no doubt about it. Riku knew that would never fully understand how he could feel enclosed in such a paradise; and so did not waste his time wondering about such matters. Now was the time to focus on what was really important.

Hearing the echoes of a voice on the wind, he opened his turquoise gaze, shielding his eyes from the sunlight with one hand. Tilting his head to one side, he saw a familiar figure, striding down the warm beach. The image of this figure wavered slightly on the horizon as it approached, but soon came into full clarity with a few more footsteps.

Of course, the first thing his eyes were drawn to was that same, sunny smile; unchanging since the first time he had laid eyes upon it. Along with that wild, spiky brown hair, the boy was unmistakable. He waved, despite the short distance between them, before clumsily sitting down at his side.

“Hey Riku,” he smiled, sweeping the spiky edges of his fringe from his crystal blue eyes. Riku gave a simple nod; not one to overly acknowledge his joy in seeing the young man.

“Sora,” he smiled, his eyes finding the rolling motion of the ocean again. “Where’s Kairi?” Sora gave a shrug, holding his hands up in the air.

“Not sure,” he replied warmly, before continuing with a tone of characteristic optimism. “I’m sure she’ll be here soon enough.” He then busied himself with the task of removing his shoes, fingers clumsily trying to untie the laces. Riku did not notice his fumbling; his gaze remained firm upon the horizon.

A few moments passed without speech, but neither seemed to mind. They had been friends for so long that these silences meant nothing; they may have appeared awkward to others not used to them, but the two thought nothing of these moments, allowing their minds to wander towards other matters, underscored by the comforting, familiar sounds of the vast blue seas.

Riku sat up to remove his jacket, before folding it up, and placing it on the sands behind himself. Positioning it a short distance from his spot, he then lay back, allowing his head to rest upon it. He bathed in the sunlight, his arms warmed by their radiant beams. Sora noticed this movement, but remained sitting, with his eyes wandering the area around themselves. Often, they did nothing but laze in the sunshine, but neither complained. Such lazy, peaceful days were a pleasure once taken for granted; now, they were only too happy to spend their days in such an unproductive, but enjoyable way.

(Next part written by Deeman)

"I'm bored."

An echo ringed throughout a darkness-filled corridor. The corridor itself was long and narrow, with no doors or openings along either sides of it. A small, dim lamp hung about halfway along the corridor, lighting its limited region. The sound wave continued down the dreary corridor until it reached its ending point. A large, circular door was at the end of the corridor. It was shut tight, latched with bolts and various locks.

The source of the sound wave came from the covered mouth of a dark figure. The shape walked tediously along the invisible ground, each step producing a crisp, but quiet sound in which emanated throughout the whole hallway. As the figure passed the dying light, a more detailed shape could be seen.

A male creature was displayed. Two black horns stuck out of his head, with intricate, golden designs. They stuck out of a red helmet, which was worn on a solemn looking head. Long, creamy hair shot out the top of the creature's helmet, exposing itself to the humid air. The head itself displayed two dreamy pupils, each portraying an internal whiteness. That was all that could be seen, for a colourful scarf covered the rest of the head, extending down into the neck area. A bright red shirt covered the creature's body, his bulky muscles flexing underneath it.

The muscular beast had six arms, three on each side of his body. Each arm was the same, with a long, red glove all the way up to the elbow, striped with green lines. Beyond that could be seen another golden design drawn on a black cloth tied to the creature's biceps. The arms flapped about mindlessly, each tending to their own business.

An abundant amount of swords rested on the beast's back, bobbing up and down with each step. Each sword was of a different maker. Each sword was beautifully crafted. Each sword was marvelled by the creature himself. They waited to be used, for they craved the taste of blood.

The creature wore black, droopy pants, spotted with red polka dots ands striped with white lines. The pant legs extended into two stylish shoes, each with a golden ox symbol placed at its top. A kilt covered most of the beast's waist, only opening where his legs were. This lower-body cape was fashioned in the style of his outfit, with red and gold colours.

The beast frowned as he reached the tightly shut door, not because the door was locked, but for another reason only known to him. He raised one of his many arms and snapped his finger. A loud, crisp sound was produced. Immediately, the many locks and gadgets clicked, disappearing into thin air. The door slowly creaked open, but the creature did not seem happy to have unlocked the door. He stared on bluntly, as if he knew what were to happen next.

"Again, Gilgamesh finds nothing; nothing at all in this pitiful world."

The male creature known as Gilgamesh slowly entered into the door which appeared to lead to nothing but darkness. He faded into the darkness of the door's interior, fading into the nothingness of the world.

At that moment, the lamp along the corridor lost hold of its faint light, making all go black.

Zceith

I went to a level forty-five area asking for cooler sunglasses- good evening this is Zceith. The first part is exceptional, but everyone in the forum knows that it will get even more orgasmic as it progresses. Zceith out.

Hey, snow-dono *waves at snowdog while being mauled by level forty-five werewolves*

Zceith

No one thought you would. Now I'll shut up and let someone else insert their orgasmic expeience while reading the combined effort of two of the best writers in the forum.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Fantastic work you two! There's so much detail and imagery it feels as if I'm actually inside the story! It makes me want to start drawing one of the scenes XD Great work Deeman and snowdog!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....impressive. very detailed and intimate. you can actually picture it in your head. i know talent when i see it. you guys are awesome. you should become real novelists.

Last edited:
Wow, that is very good! I was very interested when I read it. I bet you got Gilgamesh from King Gilgamesh, from all those stories that we learned about in school! Well, you probably knew that, since it is your fic. Yeah, I am starting to get tired of typing. Bye!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thank you very much, neloangelo ^.^

Believe me, it'll get better. The "boring" intro is necessary for introducing this exciting story =D

And I appreciate your flattering comment. I keep telling Snowy that she should publish her fic, but she won't listen to me =3

And wae416, I thank you as well! Actually, Gilgamesh is a Final Fantasy character. That'll be soon explained in the fic; just realize that for now, Gilgamesh is from Final Fantasy ^.^

Thaanks =)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah the master swordcollector right? he was in ff5 and ff8 i think. he made an appearence in ff9 too. oh yeah the guys in ff11 and 12. he was added into ff1 and ff4 remakes too. the guys everywhere.
very descriptive D. lovin it.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sick. A snowy/Deeman collab. Everyone knows it'll be awesome.

Anyway, first part rocks my socks so far. We all know this will be the most hyped fanfic for a while, as two of the best KHI fanfic writers are in this.

T

Tyler Durden

*Borat impersonation* 'Very nice!'

But seriously, this is a great fic so far. So far I'm wondering what Sora and Riku are so worried about with Kairi, and what the f*** Gilgamesh is there for.

Keep it up guys. And if you want any help or anything, just PM me!

BTW- A character based on me is required guys =P

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
*stunned at all the wonderful responses* =O

Sorry I didn't get here earlier n_n; Darn timezones.

Thankyou, everyone that took the time to post =3 Means a lot to us both. Seeing all these sweet things about us has made my day, it really has.

There's not much more I can add, to be honest. Just a whole lot of thanks for all the support and comments.

<3

Zceith

Now you get to fight off several rabid fans while trying to write a masterpiece! -_-Not that this would be the first... *cough TFF cough*.

T

Tyler Durden

^ that's because the lovely Snowdog is always so modest.

But I think it's great that you two are working together. The only thing I'm wondeing is iif it's hard integrating ideas and making each chapter flow.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Not really. We send each other what we've each written and go over it together.

Sometimes we want to sound different, because for now, there are "two" different sides of the story.

Expect chapter 1 tomorrow, when Snowy comes online!

It'll be a great one, let me tell you ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back