• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snowbound

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Sylvia Srone
Sylvia wandered back to the small cabin, wondering what to expect the following day. Are we going to be tracking whoever it was out there? Maybe it was someone from the Red Glaciers coming to spy when our defenses were weakest from the storm and we're going to find them for answers. That doesn't seem likely. I suppose I should be ready for anything. Sylvia thought trying to figure out what was going to be happening the next day. Can't worry about it now. Sylvia decided and slung her bow on the wall. She kept the dagger at her side in case of trouble during the night and attempted getting sleep.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
MORGAN KOSMOS

Walking through the center of the village, Morgan headed toward the town hall, checking in so everyone knew he returned. Calm, he opened the double doors, the large, semi-metallic building towering over him.

"Hey Martha, I'm back. Is there any way that I can have a personal chat with the big guy?"

He asked a receptionist, looking to be around 20, looking as lively as she usually did. Her short, straight, brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin was what he saw almost daily, her dull, gray uniform made her look worse than what she wore when she wasn't working.

"Yes, he's currently open. It seems I've been seeing you more and more lately. Care to explain?" She smiled, pressing down on a button.

"Sheer coincidence. Anyway, anything bad happen while I was gone?" He asked.

"Actually, there are some rumors about the Most saying that they have been circling us for days. Did you see any while you were out on the field?" She asked, leaning forward on her desk.

"I think I saw one when me and Sylvia were returning here. I think it was female. Anyway, she escaped before I had the chance to capture her."

A buzzer rang, signifying that it was okay for him to enter his boss' chambers.

"Ah, that's too bad. Well, I'll see you later. Say hi to the wife for me!"

"I will." He lied. He had told everyone that he had a wife, but she was always working. He couldn't bring out the fact that he left his son and wife to die during the apocalypse.

He opened the door, a stubby, bald man with sunglasses was looking out the large, ornate window behind him. It was your standard office: Cluttered desk, shelves stuffed with books, a spinning chair, and a matching one that sat in front of his desk.

"Morgan, I'm glad you made it back safely. So, did Sylvia return safely with you?" He asked, leaning forward on his desk.

"Yes sir, she's safe and sound. Poor girl was freezing to death, clinging to the top of a tree for dear life."

"Ah, so she made it back with you? Excellent! Any other news to report, Commander?"

"Actually, yes. I noticed someone was following us when we were returning. I tried to get a closer look, but they escaped before I had the chance to fully identify them. I only know that they are likely one of those among the Most. Looked to be female. I think they may start attacking soon, If they followed us here."

"Ah, I'll start assigning shifts for everyone to do guard duty. That will be all. Thanks for the report, Commander." He said, signaling it was Morgans' time to leave.

"Thank you sir." He walked out of the building, heading toward the ice sculpture that was his house. This was what all the houses looked like: Made entirely out of ice, but covered with a thick coat of snow to keep anyone from looking in, also for insulation. He closed his wooden door behind him, jumping into his bed, looking at the ceiling.

"It's been five years huh? Seems a lot longer than that." He said to himself, thinking of the day that would change his life forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back