• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)(Still accepting members)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
SNOWBOUND

PLOT
It is the year 2030. Humans have waged war on each other for centuries, but in the year 2016 it went too far. Russia and the United States, the two countries with the most nukes in the world, finally became mad enough to unleash a nuclear holocaust on the Earth, destroying most of the human population. Those who survived were launched into space, searching for a new planet they could call home. In the Earth year 2020, they came across a new planet capable of holding human life. However, the new planet, named Glecer by the humans, is arctic all year long, everyday bearing snow. Old problems, such as different religions and ideologies, have caused conflict on this planet as well, along with the constant bitter cold always having a below zero Celsius temperature. Humans have become their own tribes and factions, all trying to become the best. Some have become savage, others maintaining their original way of life. Due to huge snow drifts, cities built by the colonists have been destroyed, making civilization, on this planet, nearly impossible. Another threat is the mysterious, original inhabitants of the planet, dubbed the Most (Mosst). So, you are either one of the Most, a barbaric yet intelligent race fighting for global dominance, or the humans, warriors who are fighting to survive?

RULES
1. No taking control of other characters/ godmodding.
2. No making attacks automatically hit.
3. No overpowering hits/ powerplaying.
4. Romance is to be kept PG-13.
5. You have to post at least once a week, otherwise you are sure to fall behind.
6. Only control as many characters as you can.
7. If you wish to quit, alert me beforehand.
8. Respect others.
9. If you make a short post, make it up in your next post.
10. No large gatherings of people, 4 or less please, unless preparing for war.
11. In coordinance with the rules, you must add, "Survival is a must" to your temp.

TEMPLATES

HUMAN
Name: (First and Last)
Personality: (What they are like. Be specific.)
Tribe: (Frost Runner, Red Glacier, Snow Sneaks)
Rank: (Scavenger, Surveyor, Hunter, Soldier, Builder, and Commander)
Equipment: (What they carry, which will vary over time. Be sensible.)
Appearance: (Description or image)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Biography: (Their story)

MOST
Name: (First and Last)
Rank: (Scavenger, Surveyor, Hunter, Soldier, Builder, and Commander)
Equipment: (What they carry, which will vary over time. Be sensible.)
Appearance: (Description or image)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

TRIBES

Frostrunner: Ideally speed and defense based, they do whatever they can to protect one another and usually found in large amounts.
Red Glacier: Based on attack and weaponry, this barbaric tribe will do anything to dominate the competition, but usually are loners.
Snow Sneaks: Based on intelligence and stealth, these tacticians strategize and attack the weak points of an enemy, will attack in small groups.

CAST

HUMANS
User Name-Character Name- Tribe

qster- Joeseph Samson- Snow Sneaks
Xiao- Madison Adilaide- Snow Sneaks
NightWolf- Sylvia Srone- Frost Runner
varsha- Rainer- Red Glacier
qster- Morgan Kosmos- Frost Runner
varsha-Kuma Ki Ki- Red Glacier
Sparks- Lilia Harnage- Frost Runner

MOST
User Name-Character Name

qster- Arkizar Maruso
qster- Marthesma Vilitov
NightWolf- Lanthe Sprak
qster- Ryuthian Azavath

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)

I think I saw this on Playstation once...

Just dropping in to say that. I'll leave now.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

I'm interested in joining, but can you describe the different tribes of human?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

What do the Most look like exactly? And can we be independent human?
Well, the Most I imagined are like the enemies from Killzone, but I guess they can be whatever you come up with. Also, yes, you can be independant.
I'm interested in joining, but can you describe the different tribes of human?
Edited, look at the top.
I think I saw this on Playstation once...

Just dropping in to say that. I'll leave now.
Well, I did get some ideas from the game Lost Planet for PS3 and 360.

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

So By looking at the year, Im guessing technology has gone up quite a bit, but due to the hard conditions has it gown down to crude weapons?
Yes, but basic guns and melee weapons can still be used. Since the Most have lived on the planet longer though, they have a technological advantage. They have slightly better guns and structures.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

Cool it's up. I'll put my temp later since I got stuff to deal with in life XD

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

HUMAN
Name: Joeseph Samson
Personality: A loner, he is usually seen observing the beauty of nature. He is quiet, intelligent, and is very caring for his teammates. He is one who believes you must earn his trust if you wish to be a part of his squad.
Tribe: Snow Sneaks
Equipment: A wooden hiking stick, a pistol, and a pair of binoculars.
Appearance: Wearing a white windbreaker coat, a pair of camo gloves, a black hat, and brown, steel toed boots. He is a brown haired, brown eyed, caucasian skin, messily spiked hair, medium build, and 5'4 feet tall, along with 160 lbs.
Strengths: Hearing, stealth
Weaknesses: Fear, trust
Biography: Joeseph was raised in Louisiana for most of his childhood, the apocalypse occuring when he was 6. His family spent four years in space, his parents getting a divorce. Once they landed on the planet, they split up, Joeseph living with his mom. She was killed by a group of Most when their house was attacked. After a search for his father, and finding him, his father said that he never wanted to see him again. Now, he is trying to survive on his own, doing whatever it takes.​

Xiao

Awards

I will finish this later :D

Survival is a must.
HUMAN
Name: Madison Adelaide
Equipment: A knife (at all times), a pistol (at all times), a rifle (on hunts) flint and tinder (when she remembers)
Appearance:
snowbound.jpg

Strengths: A quick mind and a brilliant liar, agile, able to find ways around problems
Weaknesses: Too quick to trust, skills not on par with those of other hunters

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

I will finish this later :D

Survival is a must.
HUMAN
Equipment: A knife (at all times), a pistol (at all times), a rifle (on hunts) flint and tinder (when she remembers)
Appearance:
snowbound.jpg

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
So far, she seems to give me the impression that she would be a good ally. I can't wait to see the rest.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

MOST
Name: Arkizar Maruzo
Personality: Known to be silent. He usually isn't very trusting towards others, he will even point his gun towards his allies if they disagree or do something he finds stupid. Very smart and patient, he will wait days on end for enemies to enter his scope.
Equipment: A sniper rifle, dagger, and a pair of binoculars. His suit also bears a mind to vocal translator, which is explained in his biography.
Appearance:
Strengths: Accuracy, Silence
Weaknesses: Running speed, Reload speed
Biography: Being the race that originally inhabited the planet, Arkizar was born before the humans started colonizing it. When they did start colonizing, he was tasked with invading a city that the humans were trying to establish. While doing this though, he was captured and his tongue was cut off, making him lose his ability to speak. When he returned home after countless torture, he recieved a mind vocalizer, regaining his ability to speak. Also, after being burned and cut all over his body, he got his modern outfit. He is now seeking revenge against the humans, one bullet to the head at a time.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone

alrighty, this sounds cool, i'll put up a temp later.... probably tommarrow lol.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Survival is a must
Name: Sylvia Srone
Personality: Quiet the majority of the time. Only speaking when she feels the need to. Protective of allies but doesn't seem to care until it comes to a fight. A loner a lot of the time and independant, not letting anyone do anything for her. Respectful in formal situations and wary of anyone. Not a trusting person.
Tribe: Frost Runner
Equipment: Bow and arrows, throwing knife, normally rope
Appearance: Black, long hair with dark, green eyes. About five foot nine inches. Normally wears a brown, leather jacket zipped and a cloak underneath it with the hood pulled up. Dark brown boots and loose hiking jeans.
Strengths: Good aim with the bow at long distance and throwing knife at short distance.
Weaknesses: Bad at lying and has a temper.
Biography: Parents gone from the age of thirteen she was lucky to be launched into space. She doesn't tend to get sick easily. At earth she had two dogs that were part wolf and her great, great grandfather was a full-blood Native American. Her only friend didn't survive the the first week on the planet from a sickness that wasn't determined. Now no one alive knows much about her past and she refuses to tell anyone about it.

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

Name: Sylvia Srone
Personality: Quiet the majority of the time. Only speaking when she feels the need to. Protective of allies but doesn't seem to care until it comes to a fight. A loner a lot of the time and independant, not letting anyone do anything for her. Respectful in formal situations and wary of anyone. Not a trusting person.
Tribe: Frost Runner
Equipment: Bow and arrows, throwing knife, normally rope
Appearance: Black, long hair with dark, green eyes. About five foot nine inches. Normally wears a brown, leather jacket zipped and a cloak underneath it with the hood pulled up. Dark brown boots and loose hiking jeans.
Strengths: Good aim with the bow at long distance and throwing knife at short distance.
Weaknesses: Bad at lying and has a temper.
Biography: Parents gone from the age of thirteen she was lucky to be launched into space. She doesn't tend to get sick easily. At earth she had two dogs that were part wolf and her great, great grandfather was a full-blood Native American. Her only friend didn't survive the the first week on the planet from a sickness that wasn't determined. Now no one alive knows much about her past and she refuses to tell anyone about it.

Your in, just add the statement in Rule 11 that shows you have read and agree to the rules. Other than that, you're in.

I might end up joining this cause the RP im in isn't going anywhere. >.>
Not the reason I was looking for, but i'm open to anyone. XD I hope you decide yes....for the reason that you like the idea.

Xiao

Awards

Finished :D. Tell me if I need to tweak anything.

Survival is a must.
HUMAN
Personality: Madison, outwardly, is a remarkably emotionally stable girl who tolerates no bull-shit from others. Her social tendencies, however, vary curiously. She keeps few close friends and values those relationships above most things, but she does need a good amount of solitude. Often inherently sarcastic, first impressions aren't her forte. However, more often than not, she proves to be a reliable friend and ally.
Appearance:
snowbound.jpg

Strengths: A quick mind and a brilliant liar (deception to her is both an art and an ally), agile, able to find ways around problems.
Weaknesses: Too quick to trust, skills not on par with those of other hunters
Biography:

Madison was raised by a loving family of four in New York. Her father was one of the best lawyers in the area, and her mother was an actress who lived and breathed theater. Married young, they had Madison's older sister, Adelaide, in their very early twenties. Madison followed nine years later. However, due to circumstances that neither Adelaide nor Madison never spoke of, they were the only ones from the family who were able to escape earth: their parents perished in the apocalypse. At that time, Madison, 5, and Adelaide, 14, had to make it on their own.

They "settled" far away from clusters of other humans, finding a solitary place in the woods to make a type of permanent camp. They were lucky enough to find a cave, deep in the woods. For years, Adelaide would go out and either try to hunt or steal from other settlements to support herself and her younger sister, while Madison would stay near their cave and try to cook the cold-resistant vegetation that she sometimes found.

One day, Adelaide went out for the day, and never returned. Since then, Madison was on her own. The events that followed were unclear, as she never volunteers the story to others. She took Adelaide's name as her last name, but never speaks of her older sister. Between Adelaide's disappearance and now, Madison joined the Snow Sneaks and became a Hunter. The skills she uses to hunt aren't quite like the other hunters; she relies on the techniques she used when she was supporting herself. She knows, however, that one day, her skills might not cut it, and she fears being ousted from the tribe. Until then, she will do her best, looking for companionship and a sense of belonging in her tribe.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

Survival is a must
Name: Rainer ????? (Due to Amnesia she doesn’t know but during the rp it shall be uncovered)

Personality: Rainer is a laid back, friendly, serious and lovable girl. Most the time she'll just say "Don't cry" when someone’s frustrated about something or "It's ok, don't worry". She isn't at first seen like the type to laid back, sort of lazy, kind person at first. In fact people think she's the complete opposite. She loves to get praised on something like cooking or helping someone, but she has a hard time opening her mouth to volunteer to help with something like that. Secrecy is a big problem she has, especially when she's keeping her emotions bottled up. If she's been pissed for a few days every day and doesn't show it, at the end she blasts it out and either bursts into tears or yell the person who's the root cause of it. But over all she is the kindest and strongest kid you'd ever meet.

Tribe: Red Glacier

Equipment: She'll always keep a M1 pistol with her that she customised herself. It's got good grip and easy handling and complete strength, but here's a catch to it. Only she can use it, she doesn't know why but it's only fire when she press's the trigger. It's something part of her amnesia. Apart from that she also keeps some small berries, a bandage and a knife in a pouch on her belt.

Appearance:
anime_girl-1.jpg

Cut outs- She's got purple pants and blue boots.

Strengths: Attacking, tactical thinking (It's the thing that separates her from most of the tribe).

Weaknesses: Defence, flexibility.

Biography: She has no memory of her life. She was a thirteen when a case of amnesia hit her. It wasn't out of the blue though. She woke up in a lab on a bed where she was most likely being injected with strange things. She did some exploring before leaving her "second birth place". Turns out she was meant to be a child solider that some scientist called Dr Halo altered. She was unstable at the time but got into a normal human life afterwards. She found her gun as well. A chemical in her body made sure she could only fire it, unless thee was someone with the same DNA, there was basically a 0% chance of that there ever was someone with her DNA. She was picked up the by the tribe when she was wandering a snow storm, just feeling the wind and not noticing how cold she was. Even though she was grateful they picked her up, she didn't feel like she was one of them. Most the time she'd just wander off away form the tribe and never come back till a few days later. She still feels the need to run off and find a purpose in life.

Last edited:

Xiao

Awards

Weaknesses: Fear, trust

Bahahah. I must have read that 10 times as Weaknesses: Fear, lust.

What an awesome weakness lust would be. Haha s1britishguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back