• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow White

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Well the rocks there are white, so that rules them out.
It's not anything large, so it's definitly not a person.

I would assume it's a forest creature, such as a squirrel.

Radon

mofo
It's not anything large, so it's definitly not a person.

i no a certain group of people in the world that arent anything large.........................maybe..................i dunno........................................................................................................THE DWARFS
(sorry)

Awards
i no a certain group of people in the world that arent anything large.........................maybe..................i dunno........................................................................................................THE DWARFS

Now, what would a dwarf be doing in the bushes spying on Snow White...? o.o

The Enchanted

Well theorectically she hasn't met the dwarves yet and they don't prance around the forest, either, so it couldn't be one of them.

I am just going to stick with Noo, and say it's flowers or maybe it's a tree stump, but regadless, I don't think it serves any true relevance.

Awards
Well if it's mimicking the actual scene:
YouTube - Snow White part 1
(last two minutes of the vid)

then it could only be the Huntsman (or his horse). But it obviously isn't since it's too small and off colored.
It's probably just a part of the scenery.

You know what would be interesting though? What if Terra met the Queen first, and she convinced him to try and kill Snow White perhaps portraying Snow White as evil (but then he realizes she's a being with pure light). So essentially Terra would be taking the Huntsman's place. It would go along nice with the whole concept of Terra thinking he's doing the right thing when he's actually not (as we've speculated).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You know what would be interesting though? What if Terra met the Queen first, and she convinced him to try and kill Snow White perhaps portraying Snow White as evil (but then he realizes she's a being with pure light). So essentially Terra would be taking the Huntsman's place. It would go along nice with the whole concept of Terra thinking he's doing the right thing when he's actually not (as we've speculated).

That I can see happening considering Terra's foreseen path into darkness; speculative of course.
Still what you said is something I would look forward to and would make an interesting (and slightly expected) twist in the story.

You're getting rep for that ;3

Evan123

That would be neat if the hunter showed up while you were talking to Snow White, and you have to fight him, or something

Edit: Grace Assassin, that actually sounds kind of cool xD

The Enchanted

GA you total genius.
I like that idea...ALOT!

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
Well if it's mimicking the actual scene:

Actually, thats really good, i would love it if that happened

Rix

:)
Awards
Like others has said, it does almost seem like Terra is taking the huntmans place. I have no idea for what reason myself, but we have already seen scans of Terra and Maleficent, so maybe Terra is talking with the Evil Queen and other villains too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back