• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow White World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

I just knew there would be a Sleeping Beauty and a Cinderella World before they confirmed it..it was obvious..
but what about Snow White?
Do you think her world will be contained in one of the new Kingdom Hearts? I know it would be kinda odd with little dwarfs but since shes one of the seven princesses

Charlie K

Back in Business
I hope theres MORE different worlds. I mean i want some original worlds. Like Hollow Bastion.

I be a Keyblade Weilder. Just thought I'd let you know.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It would be awesome going to all of the princess worlds.

But I hate Agrabah, I'm tired of going to Agrabah, omfg.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Lawl, I can so see Dwarfs in your party. xDD

They probably didn't because of how it's basically just a forest with little animals running around. But I see what you mean.

Plus I'm not sure they would want you beating up a hunchback old witch. That'd be too fun.

It would be awesome going to all of the princess worlds.

But I hate Agrahbah, I'm tired of going to Agrahbah, omfg.
Same. x.o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I hope so! The shots from those two new world look amazing. I just hope they add more!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
wow those worlds look amazing and serious. the thorns in the sleeping beauty world. i think they might put all of the princesses of heart worlds and including kairi's. wouldn't kairi be a child at that time? about 4 or 5 years old and we might also see her grandma.

MissDisney

Yeah, I'm sick of Agrabah too! (Especially Cave of Wonders).

There should be a Snow White world, cos all the other princesses have one, but what about party members? I don't reckon a dwarf would be one cos there're so MANY of them, plus they don't really fight as such. Snow White would probably just do magic and then when she gets hit she'd be all like, "Oh no! Help me, I'm a helpless little princess!" (BTW I love the movie, I just hate the complete helplessness of the older princesses).

Chupacabra

Hopefully Jafar finally died in that last battle I'm sick of Agrabah too .. ah and Terra is in Hollow Bastion in the first scan.. but I wonder if they change the world like when it wasnt all destroyed.

I guess there wouldnt be any party member.. but think of the Cinderella World lol I guess the prince would be like OH NO! I got hit!!1 too..

Desert_Punk

Its highly possible.

Agrabah has been played out waaaay toooo much. Vote no for Agrabah in '08.

shadow_of_light

it is plausible that they'll put in the worlds of the princesses of heart, at least the ones whose's world we have been to yet. other than the fact that they have no darkness, was there an actual reason to this???
and yes, we have seen enough of agrabah. i really don't wanna have it be like the movies and have aladin's dad show up..... >_<

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

same here, unless they journey past the cave of wonders and use the storyline from The King of theives

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I don't see why not. Cinderella doesn't seem to have as much.. potential I'd say. The evil Queen reminds me of Maleficent quite a bit :).

If we have all the Princesses of Hearts' worlds, I don't see now why one would be skipped out.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
^Exactly. Nothing was really in Cinderalla, I mean the only real malice that was there was her Stepmother who wasn't even a witch.

So uh lol. Yeah, I'm awfully curious what they're gonna do with that.

AND HEY I LIKE AGRABAH D: I'd LOVE to have it again. Jasmiiiiiiiine <3

Chupacabra

Mh maybe it will be like the Winnie Pooh World.. in a book or something and optional..

I think they should add more new world and leave worlds out we have already seen in both of the games.. 100 Acre Wood gets boring too.

I want Neverland back ! I mean you could fly and all D:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The Cinderella world has enemies though. As my friend said to me yesterday, it could just be like Alice in Wonderland, and there is a villain outside of the world intruding :).

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
maybe it will show you what radiant garden was like and how it turned into hollow bastion and they should do cinderella and snow white and sleeping beauty so we know what happened in there worlds before kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back