• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow White world in Birth by Sleep - Official Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Re: Snow White world in BBS?

Maybe the Princess have another function, greatest than the one XH wanted use them for in KH1, and BBS will have a part on story on it.

Stars

リク

Snow White's world was taken by the heartless. Snow White Said so, Auroa's world was Melificent's, well it's obvious what happened there... According to Fairy Godmother her world was taken too, Ciderella came from there and we know about Jasmine, Belle and Kairi because of the time through KH. I guess what I would like to learn about is Kairi leaving Hollow Bastion, as it wasn't completely taken but it's inhabitants had to flee... That makes me a bit curious... So I would disagree with you and stick to perhaps maybe we have to try to protect them. My guess is MOST of the Princess, were scattered after VAT'S time.

Okay.
I mean those princesses may be all came from one world, but being separated to another world. And Jasmine was not live in Agrabah but she came from another world, wasn't she? I guess maybe those princesses are the same too..

Blink Me

Okay.
I mean those princesses may be all came from one world, but being separated to another world. And Jasmine was not live in Agrabah but she came from another world, wasn't she? I guess maybe those princesses are the same too..

No i'm fairly sure jasmine came from agrabah. And i think it will only focus on snow white, jasmine and aurora. Perhaps Kairi makes an appearance, but we saw alice and jasmine be kidnapped in kingdom hearts 1, so there's no reason to visit them in the past. Belle is a difficult one, as it appears that she was taken maybe a bit before alice and jasmine were, so i don't know whether she'll be appearing.

Stars

リク

No i'm fairly sure jasmine came from agrabah. And i think it will only focus on snow white, jasmine and aurora. Perhaps Kairi makes an appearance, but we saw alice and jasmine be kidnapped in kingdom hearts 1, so there's no reason to visit them in the past. Belle is a difficult one, as it appears that she was taken maybe a bit before alice and jasmine were, so i don't know whether she'll be appearing.

I thought Aladdin said that Jasmine is a princess that came from another world...?

Xarod

cool if bbs is gonna include the 7 princesses may be it will show how kairi came to sora and riku's island like hollow bastion was in danger and VAT has to protect kairi by sending her to another world that's my guess of course

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

No, Aladdin never said that about Jasmine. She comes from Agrabah. Her father's the Sultan!

In KH1, Leon told Sora that he, Cid, Aerith, and Yuffie lost their home to the Heartless (Radiant Garden) 9 years ago. That'd be one year before VAT's time, which makes sense, because if they failed to stop MX, or they did and as a result he became the Xehanort we know, it sounds like a reasonable gap between BBS and the destruction of Hollow Bastion. I don't think the Princesses were taken from their worlds until after the Heartless really started showing up, after BBS.

Stars

リク

No, Aladdin never said that about Jasmine. She comes from Agrabah. Her father's the Sultan!

In KH1, Leon told Sora that he, Cid, Aerith, and Yuffie lost their home to the Heartless (Radiant Garden) 9 years ago. That'd be one year before VAT's time, which makes sense, because if they failed to stop MX, or they did and as a result he became the Xehanort we know, it sounds like a reasonable gap between BBS and the destruction of Hollow Bastion. I don't think the Princesses were taken from their worlds until after the Heartless really started showing up, after BBS.

Uhh..*replay Kingdom Hearts*

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!

hmmmmm, i believe he was fighting me in front of my friend's house
but i beat him like he was nothing

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

hmmmmm, i believe he was fighting me in front of my friend's house
but i beat him like he was nothing

Psh. Lies. It was most definitely my house. ;D

But no. I'm pretty sure that we'll be playing through the Princesses of Heart's worlds. We already have a Sleeing Beauty world confirmed, along with Cinderella. And now we have the 7 Dwarves cottage, so Snow White. We might see a return of Wonderland, along with Agrabah and of course we know Destiny Islands is a world. That covers all of em right...

Cinderella-Cinderella (Duh.
7 Dwarves Cottage-Snow White
Sleeping Beauty World-Aurora
Wonderland-Alice
Agrabah-Jasmine
Beast's Castle-Belle
Destiny Islands or Radiant Garden-Kairi

Yup. That about Covers it. I'm psyched. I can't wait for these games.

Blink Me

i don't think agrabah or wondrland will be in birth by sleep. i hope not anyway as they are already appearing in 365 days.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

I mean those princesses may be all came from one world, but being separated to another world. And Jasmine was not live in Agrabah but she came from another world, wasn't she?

They are all from different worlds. Jasmine was born in Agrabah. She is the Sulton's daughter.

Belle is a difficult one, as it appears that she was taken maybe a bit before alice and jasmine were, so i don't know whether she'll be appearing.

She was the next to last one to be taken. Her world was taken by the Heartless towards the end of KH, and the Beast escaped through a corridor of darkness and his heart's strength led him to Hollow Bastion. At least that's what I think. If Belle was taken long before Alice, then why would it have taken the Beast so long to get to Hollow Bastion? From what we've seen, travel by dark corridor is very quick.

cool if bbs is gonna include the 7 princesses may be it will show how kairi came to sora and riku's island like hollow bastion was in danger and VAT has to protect kairi by sending her to another world that's my guess of course

That is indeed NOT what happened. In the Ansem Reports, Xehanort says that he sent Kairi to the Destiny Islands as an experiment to see if her heart was drawn to the Keyblade weilder's.

i don't think agrabah or wondrland will be in birth by sleep. i hope not anyway as they are already appearing in 365 days.

Yes, I agree. Besides, Alice would be a toddler and Jasmine would be ayoung child. Plus the fact that Alice is not from Wonderland, so even going to Wonderland would not involve meeting Alice.

Seikay

I bet you that Master Xehanort has something to do with Kairi being sent to Destiny Islands because she was sent there during the events of BBS.

Seikay

No she wasn't. Xehanort sent her there as an experiment.

Yeah but in the flashbacks in KH1 you see her in Hollow bastion as a little girl...oh nevermind your right I just remembered. In the flashback it looks like hollow Bastion but its not because Sora and Riku are spying on her talking with that old lady.

How do yous know what worlds are in Birth by Sleep and 365/2 days?

Because Nomura has confirmed them and we have seen screenshots of them.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Yeah but in the flashbacks in KH1 you see her in Hollow bastion as a little girl...oh nevermind your right I just remembered. In the flashback it looks like hollow Bastion but its not because Sora and Riku are spying on her talking with that old lady.

<.<; It was Hollow Bastion. And that old lady was Kairi's grandmother. Sora wasn't "spying". He was having one of Kairi's memories because her heart was within him. Riku wasn't anywhere around during that part. Yes she lived in Radiant Garden, but Master Xehanort had nothing to do with her going to DI.

Seikay

<.<; It was Hollow Bastion. And that old lady was Kairi's grandmother. Sora wasn't "spying". He was having one of Kairi's memories because her heart was within him. Riku wasn't anywhere around during that part. Yes she lived in Radiant Garden, but Master Xehanort had nothing to do with her going to DI.

But I thought I remeber Sora like up somewhere looking down at them as a kid and watching them talk because Kairi was the new girl on the island? am I wrong about the whole Sora up somewhere thing?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

But I thought I remeber Sora like up somewhere looking down at them as a kid and watching them talk because Kairi was the new girl on the island? am I wrong about the whole Sora up somewhere thing?

No. Sora was up there watching them talk, but their talking was a flashback. Kairi's grandmother is telling Kairi a story and Kairi's heart is remembering that moment, so Sora is seeing it. But he's not a kid. He's just his regular old Kh1 Sora self.

Seikay

No. Sora was up there watching them talk, but their talking was a flashback. Kairi's grandmother is telling Kairi a story and Kairi's heart is remembering that moment, so Sora is seeing it. But he's not a kid. He's just his regular old Kh1 Sora self.

I could have sworn though that it was Sora's memory of spying on them when she first came to the islands but your makes sense because if I remember correctly it triggers when you go intot the library in Hollow Bastion and the place in the memory looks like the library so your probably right.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

I could have sworn though that it was Sora's memory of spying on them when she first came to the islands but your makes sense because if I remember correctly it triggers when you go intot the library in Hollow Bastion and the place in the memory looks like the library so your probably right.

If i'm not mistaken, it takes place far earlier then at the library in HB. I think it takes place in Traverse Town, during the second visit or something. But I know it's not at HB. Either way. No, it wasn't Sora spying when she came to the islands. Kairi didn't even know Sora during that flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back