• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

So this is gaining traction.
I can kinda see where he's coming from. Though honestly I never saw the Dwarfs as men with dwarfism, but a fictional race.
But i guess the names kind of make it obvious that they are linked.

It's a bit annoying how many of the fictional and folkloric creatures/races can in some way be tied to intolorance.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I just don’t see the point in remaking films like Snow White to match modern logic. Films like Snow White are fueled on emotion. When it first came out, Snow White’s funeral scene made everyone in the theater cry. You can’t get that kind of response when you put it through a modern lense

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

palizinhas

Awards
I don't know how much this feels like a "live action remake" honestly. It just seems like two different adaptations of the same story by the same company. Stories don't sound anything alike outside of being a reimagining of Snow White and having the same title.

Which is different from me saying I'm excited for it. Always found the Snow White fairytale one of the most boring from the famous ones.

Sonofjafar

Awards
like I said before, Disney’s Snow White is one of those moments in cinema history that cannot be replicated in live action. Same goes for pretty much every film Disney picks to be turned live action.