• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow Angels(a romance rp By WYA/Bo_dbl._sizzle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
alright its been a while since i was in a good romance rp with anybody, so me and BDS have decided to make one that we hope alot of you will like. Enjoy...

"A young boy in the distance laying in the snow, making snow angels. a girl beside him giggles as he helps her to her feet, creating the perfect snow angel. it is beautiful and it symbolizes the strength and lasting of their love. they will never realize how precious those moments really are until it is to late." Salidify smashed down his pencil on the desk as the bell rang. he closed the notebook he had been writing in and shoved all of his things into his book bag. outside it was begining to snow now. it had always bee his favorite time of year. it was the time when the town looked the most beautiful, and the brush on top of Mount Rumlin opened up for a secenic view of the sleepy little town it lay above." attention students, we are now holding an assembly for our christmas pagent tryouts, all students who are intrested are to report to the auditorium." he smirked knowing that half the people who went would be there just to get out of class. then slowly slining his bookbag over his shoulder took a quick glance outside and walked out of the room, heading towards the auditorium and his way out of class.

salidify had never really been one for plays or anything like that, but he had always enjoyed looking for that one girl every year that he would fall for. he had never known her name, nor where she was from. he had not really ever talked to her for that matter. but he had always enjoyed being able to see her, hoping that one day he would work up the courage to see if she felt the same about him. with winter came christmas, and with christmas came happiness. but what salidify had always loved about winter was how romantic it was. winter was the most romantic time of year, or at least thats what he had thought. it was the time that brought people together from all over the world. and it was the time when salidify spent most of his time out in the cold sitting at the summit of clufe hill, gazing out over the town, wondering if he would ever find that special someone.

rules:
no killing anyone
romance is encouraged
fighting is allowed
write "Winter time" at the top of your template
no one liners
dont post to long, becuase no one likes to have to read 6 paragrpahs in one post
have fun

Template!:

Name:
Appearance: (pics are good, but if you dont got any a discription is good enough for me.)
Personality:
Special spot in town: ( the place where you go to be alone and think things through, just make somthing up)
Bio:

-----------------------------------------

Name: Salidify Nuatsuke

Appearance: black, green tipped, spiked hair, navy blue hoody sweat shirt, baggy brown jeans, Black skater shoes, black cut-off gloves, white head band that he wears constantly, in school and out of it.

Personality: kind of shy when it comes to girls, but is open to all of his friend who know him very well.

Special spot in town: Cluf Hill, the hill on the edge of town that opens up into an extrodinary view of the town.

Bio: ( look above.)

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( wowzerz :3 ))
(!!Winter Timez!!)

Name: Malina Hiragashi
Appearance:
464.jpg

Personality: Open, happy, caring, couragous, and a firt sometimes
Speacial spot in town: Luna Cave. A cave at the edge of town where you can heaar the waterfall rushing echoing through the stone walls of the cave. There, is wildlife and wild plants all around it. The plants are all frozen, and it almost looks like a beautiful ice forest.
Bio: Malina doesn't have any family. So, she spends most of her time enjoying nature and other things outside alone. She has been waiting for someone to come into her life, so she wouldn't be alone anymore. She now goes to the cave which she can think about the future and sort out her feelings and thoughts about life and how it is treating her.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Winter Time

Name : Jenifer Nelson

Appearance : http://images.quizilla.com/F/FA/FAN/fantasyworld8/1130239525_lmoonwhite.jpg (except no wings)

Personality : Quiet and sweet. She also LOVES music and is very engulfed in acting and music.

Special Spot In Town : A large, abandoned house that was once
condemned to be knocked down, but was saved by Jen's parents long ago. The house is named Criar Mansion.

Bio : Jenifer Nelson was always a really quiet person who always wanted to find that special someone. She had once had the perfect life. Great parents, lots of money, a circle of the greatest friends ever, and a wonderful boyfriend. That all changed one day when Jenifer's parents had died in a car accident and her boyfriend had broken up with her after finding someone new. Her friends had gone to a different school the start of the new school year and the only thing Jen was left with was her money. She now lives with her rich grandmother and it seems like she is all alone....

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Long time no see WYA, sup?))

"Winter Time"

Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Left Sig
Personality: Kind, serious rarely, loud-mouthed at times, but a basically all around good guy.
Special Spot: The outskirts of the town. It's quiet, and gives Ed time to think over anything that happens over time.
Bio: Ed was a normal kid growing up. His parents still live, but they abandoned him when he was 5, and he had to fend for himself. He goes to the outskirts probably daily, to think over everything that's happened to him over time. He lives in his house alone, and is pretty quiet, but he is still loud when he is pissed off.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''Winter Time''
Awesome, congrad WYA
Name: Alex Nightwolf
Appearance:
cb409965.jpg
Except no bandaid
Personality: Outgoing, relaxed, not so talkative, can be rude kind, enjoys life, somewhat sarcastic, likes to spend time with someone he loves, romantic
Special spot in town: A barn at a top of a hill. In it live horses and farm animals, most of the time the keeper isn't there so he enjoys climbing at the top and since it's at the top of a hill at the town borders, he has an amazing view and he can also see the sunset which he finds beautiful.
Bio: Growing up, he had always had the fantasys of a normal childs dreams. The dreams of being a superhero. Since, at Christmas you always receive presents, well the ones that can afford, he always enjoyed the toys. Then he grew, got older, matured and grew out of the toys. But Christmas deep down in his heart remained the same. He didn't care of presents anymore. Just the Christmas spirit and the jolly feeling it left in the air. In the snow, the way it made people feel in love and romantic, he thought of it of the snow having the love spice, he didn't believe in this but it was what he related it to as his mother always said she uses that spice in everyone and each of her meals, that's why they were so good she said. He just went along with it, enjoying the thought. Often on Christmas Eve, he spent some treasured time on the top of the barn and he spent time with the horses, he enjoyed them. Often, if he had met someone special like a girl during the year, he enjoyed bringin the person there and spendng time.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: I want may become a writer...so im gunna rp my best this time...all my friends are in this one so lets put on a good show.

Template!:

Name: Julian Sapphire
Appearance:
spiral35.jpg

Personality:A Nice Person.can get a very bad temper casual
Special spot in town: The park
Bio:Julian's life has been hard since he was ten.His dad had gotten shot when he was young,his mom is a drug abbuser,everyone around him seems to be against him.....sometimes he jus gives up and turns like a demon...his mind is nothing but torture he just wants love..if that was possible for him.everything went wrong in his mind.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: alright all, we will get started right after BDS posts her temps, after all i couldn't have made this rp with out her. besides shes busy alot so lets give her some time. and thanks mystic, also its gonna be fun to rp with you again PRince sasuke, and LOrd inuyasha, i was hoping you would join , i havent rped with you in forever...i didnt just send you the link so you could look at it, i was actualy kinda hoping you would join, DS i havent actualy talked to you in a while, but i know that you are a good rper and i trust that you will really help this rp, along with everybody else who has joined, i have rped with all of you, so i know you all of you, this is gonna be fun, also im kinda hoping blood would join, but i dont know if he will or not, ill send him the link. so were waiting on BDS and then we can start. everyone prepare yourselves for the best rp ever, and i forgot to add a rule......

the same two people cannot go back and forth for more than a page, this rule i have put in to prevent the story from getting 30 pages ahead with only two people who know what is going on. i try to make sure you all know whats going on so we dont lose anyone who signed up originaly.

oh and Princess sakura, you used to be....crap i forget your other username, but i know ive rped with you before, sorry. hope it will be fun.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Ello hobbitses! Yes WYA...I have to join! XD
Also...Who was this directed to, eh?
[ dont post to long, becuase no one likes to have to read 6 paragrpahs in one post ] Yeah... XD I'll try..., And btw. Catchy name.
*.:Winter Time:.*

Name : Kane
Appearance : http://www.otakuanime.com/dvd-dnangel-01.jpg
Personality : Quiet, Serious, and very protective.
Special Spot : The park's old bridge.
Bio : Kane has always wanted somthing, to fill that missing spot in his heart, and to suffice the pain he has. This year, he feels confident, to find a girl, to care for, and protect. Maybe with the help of his best friend Salidify Nuatsuke, whom he has known since kindergarden.
His past has affected his current place in life. His step father, is the worst you could possibly have, and his mother only protects her husband, by backing him up, when a conflict between him, and kane arises. He hopes to find that special person, that he will spend the rest of his life with. Or at least someone to really care for...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
thanks for joining blood, and yeah that was directed just towards you man, sorry. lol. now just one more person and then we will start. i will pm you all when we start if we dont today.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i knew that i knew it..sorry bout that, anyways it will be fun to rp with you again, and after BDS postes her temp we will start, of course if she dont post by tommorow night i will pm her again and then we will start and she can post her template later.

Bear

Ouranophobic
(( ooc: Bah... I knew it. It's alright... I'll keep it at a decent length. Like yours! The long ones were only for the end, and to start it back up again. I wont be doing it that often. Plus I was practicing a different point of view. XD Alright. ))

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Winter Time

Name: Ryan Sheckler
Appearance:
sheckler26gm.jpg

Personality: he's brave, doesn't talk to many people but it isn't afaid to talk
Special spot in town: the fountain in the middle of his woods behind his house with water flowing year round even in the winter.
Bio: He started skating when he was young but now its winter and he can't skate in the snow. So now he's looking for the one girl for him.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: lol ok we gots eight people, now now when we get to BDs in here we will be ready to go.....and yeah i kinda noticed the point of view change. and by the way....we have like 6 guys, and three girls( counting BDS) so there will obviously be some competition here.

Bear

Ouranophobic
(( ooc: Competition? I'm up for it! XD I'll just type somthing charming. =P WYA, why don't you see if kingdomwolfblade or TLP wants to join? ))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: lol it was kinda funny. that was a good one, but the ending just kinda...well... that was the wierd part, everyone just kinda died. and im trying to get KWB in here..we need there to be more guys, equal would be awesome, but lets face it, we are not gonna get six girls in here....unless they were invited by someone or decided that they wanted to join at the last second.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Winter Time

Name: Seth Zeion
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/
Personality: he is a guy who does what he believes but is deeply depressed. He wants someone in his heart but wont let them in that easy
Special spot in town: the cave with a enternal lake
Bio: he is a guy who keeps to himslef till one day when he saw her.. he isn't sure what to do but he wants to give her the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back