• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Snl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't really expect them too. But I loved it when Hugh dressed as that woman and then went on about handsome and brilliant doctors on TV. The guy owns so much.

Hugh was great in his skits, the ghost one was great, as was the business man one. And I loved his opening, I haven't laughed so much at those in a long while.

And the song he played was great, Hugh can seriously play teh guitar, and it was great hearing him. And he made it funny just the same.