• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sniperwilds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonryanair

I HATE THEM.I've tried everything - cannot seem to defeat them! Looked on youtube for some strategies and I've tried two.First one being the use of a summon so Mushu/Dumbo and just killing them with that..but my summons aren't killing them quickly enough?! So they all just start spawning everywhere anyway.Second one I've tried is just using Stop once they've spawned and just kill them, they make it look so easy hahaAny other strategies? I've tried just simply hiding but can't do that either, HELP!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If you're okay with a little bit of hit 'n run, I'd say you boost Magic power as much as possible (like, Keyblade Diamond Dust and accessories like Ray of Light) and you spam Firaga from afar. You can use Stop to isolate them or preventing them ffrom seeing you, but if you get high enough you can two-shot them with fire.

At least that's how I do it. Not the most efficient way, but I'm also not great at stealth.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Last time I just did it with stopra/ga, but it was horrible, annoying and took forever so I'm also going to test the different strats this time. The Dumbo one from what I've seen works really well if you've got it set up correctly, which means Cheer ability on all party members, including Sora. You have to be on proud mode and have exp 0 activated, since it apparently it also boosts the summon strength even if you're not lvl1, but I haven't tested that myself yet so can't say if it's true.

I think what worked the best for me last time was using stop, then spamming thunder. Just make sure Goofy has MP Gift and give them both tons of ethers and you're good.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I detailed what worked for me when I did it here in case anyone missed that. I hate them too and I kept muttering something about where's a cardboard box. (I thought this was kinda a case of MGS, also known as you have to hardcore sneak. Really annoying tho.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back