• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

^ Check the other thread :)

EDIT: That's it I've decided, I'm gonna buy the Japanese Edition. I'm too excited to play this game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Who cares about "original" trophy names? Well, obviously those fans did, but point is why *not* take advantage of the iconicity of these properties? They wouldn't need to do it for all of them. I like "Master of the Seas" and it fits better than "Part of Your World" but still. I'm also not seeing trophy names for the tournaments.
You probably haven't seen the original images Ethy and I were relaying through our twitters, but all the trophies not available here were listed as "Hidden Trophy".

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm so glad the trophies were given such nice and fitting names! I was worried we were going to get very generic/plain ones.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You probably haven't seen the original images Ethy and I were relaying through our twitters, but all the trophies not available here were listed as "Hidden Trophy".
Oh, ok. Doesn't make much sense. Hidden Trophies only work when they're earned in a way you'd never expect, which was my main gripe with the FFXIII trophies. There was no real point in hiding most of them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Secret bosses and spoiler events are usually hidden trophies.

Achievements which require you to figure out naturally are also hidden trophies.

It's not that uncommon.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Secret bosses, maybe, but not coliseum tournaments?

And when I said most, I though it went without saying that spoiler events would not count among the majority.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Trying to get the Platinum trophies in KHFM and Re:CoM should hold me until 2.5 comes out. And getting whatever Platinum trophies that one has will undoubtedly keep me occupied until KH3.

roxaven

I don't think they have any trophies for obtaining all the trinity marks or Dalmatians?
Unless it's under the mini-game maniac.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Top Dog and the Friendship one are for those trophies.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
^ Check the other thread :)

EDIT: That's it I've decided, I'm gonna buy the Japanese Edition. I'm too excited to play this game.

Seems kind of late at this point, I can understand your excitement which is why I imported it not knowing when the US would get it but knowing I'd have to wait possibly 9 months made me import it day 1. Months have passed now, the US version got a Street Date and everything unlike when I imported it when it had a "Fall 2013" release. With only like 3 months left might as well wait IMO but its your money so go for it if you want :p

Alienator11

I hated getting sleights every time I leveled up in Re: CoM, i didn't like to use 3 cards and lose one of them. So getting that trophy (I'm guessing that's how you get Sleight Master)will make me level up until I have sufficient "Card Points" (I think that's what they're called - haven't played in a while)and then get all the sleights. When I first played on the gameboy version, I did not know of this and kept on spamming and was wondering why I had like 1-3 cards... I couldn't beat Oogie Boogie until like 2 years later when I picked the game back up. But then I got stuck on the part where you fought Riku Replica since I didn't level up enough and that was like 3 years ago and haven't played it since... but now that I reminded myself I'm gonna start that up again and finally beat it. But its weird, I'm basically gonna play the same game the 3rd time after getting the 1.5 remix and playing the PS2 version. I didn't like the card system but it did stop people from just spamming the X button,( I did this alot in KH1 and 2 lol). But anyway I can't wait to get this game! I'm gonna get all the trophies!!!!

Last edited:

Wave57

Awards
I really love trophies and am looking forward to adding FM and Re:CoM to my list of platinum trophies!
One thing I'm really surprised about is that defeating Sephiroth is only a bronze trophy, I would've expected silver at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back