• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sneak Peak at Tron Legacy World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
God I just love the whole Tron look. If I ever come into a lot of money my whole house will be based off it

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why can't they show Riku shirtless!

Because in order to do that they would have to horribly disfigure Riku somehow or make him a little kid version, thus making anyone with ideas a pedo. I'm assuming DDD is one of the only games where people are wanting an Atlantica world that involves swimming because that would be the only opportunity to have Riku's top half cloth-less without deforming his body in some nasty, grotesque way.

JustSnilloc

Because in order to do that they would have to horribly disfigure Riku somehow or make him a little kid version, thus making anyone with ideas a pedo. I'm assuming DDD is one of the only games where people are wanting an Atlantica world that involves swimming because that would be the only opportunity to have Riku's top half cloth-less without deforming his body in some nasty, grotesque way.

Or it could happen like in DBZ... Riku could get hit by a large energy blast and his shirt in tatters, he rips what was left of the shirt off and proceeds to scream until he's at full power

Magnum

I just realized it's the characters we don't want to see bare chested that are always bare chested. Young!Ven, MerDolphinSora, Ansem SoD as the giant ship...Why can't they show Riku shirtless!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Here you go.
Shirtless_Riku_by_metropower.jpg

HA this funny stuff
he really does make sora look anerexic
"

I just realized it's the characters we don't want to see bare chested that are always bare chested. Young!Ven, MerDolphinSora, Ansem SoD as the giant ship...Why can't they show Riku shirtless!

Shirtless ventus always make girls squeal
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^
oopsy thanks to the mod who did the act

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back