• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SMT: Persona 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearz

Thanks. They're rated differently because Japanese is more accepting about those things. But, that means they're like rated "T" there.

So not fair, lol

emos777

yea i jus recently got into the hype for persona 3 a couple weeks ago and i cant get enough! i absoulutly cannot wait for this game! ive been splurging on rpgs n tapped out of money so ill prolly be forced to rent it :thumbdown:....(hate renting things i hype for. i like owning)

Z3120

The positive buzz continues for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3...

The reviews I've read, the quotes you've just listed and from what I've seen, I'll definitely be getting this now. I was so sadly disappointed in my expectations with Odin Sphere after playing with it for a bit, I gave up buying OS after the rental, but having a game like Persona 3 on the rebound coming out so soon (despite the delay) is a very nice thing indeed. Here's hoping it'll live up to my expectations :thumbsup:

Z3120

Hopefully I get my copy by this weekend. I'm expecting many things from Persona 3 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back