• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SMT: Devils Survivor...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So yeah has anyone here played it? It's a good game? It's similar to the Persona games? I should play it? What's the story?

Someone told me that the game will remind me of The world ends with you.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Not really like the Persona games, this one feels more like a board game. Easily one of my favorite DS games I've played, though. A bit too weaboo, if you ask me, but whatever.

Story's basically some teenagers trying to decide whether to save the city or escape it, with some biblical references thrown into the mix.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Not really like the Persona games, this one feels more like a board game. Easily one of my favorite DS games I've played, though. A bit too weaboo, if you ask me, but whatever.

Story's basically some teenagers trying to decide whether to save the city or escape it, with some biblical references thrown into the mix.

Hmm, teenagers trying to escape from a city with biblical references, it's a SMT game so it has monsters in, it plays like a board game.

Sounds very interesting...thanks Eraser.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
When I saw they were using DS pda things, I was like "I KNOW THAT THING!"

Like when a band comes to town an is all like "______Is the best place in the world!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back