• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I did not say anyone who did not believe a substance should be illegal are massive addicts.

The hell if you didn't.

I laugh everytime someone thinks pot should be legalized; it fills me with such joy to know that people are not able to cope with life.

Exactly what does that statement imply? Think carefully, now.

In reply to that one guy that Phoenix was addressing:
We don't "need" desserts, television, games, or tons of other things. Since we don't "need" any of them, we should ban them as well. If we ban marijuana because we don't "need" it, then we should ban those other things as well. In fact, let's get rid of all foods except bread (the bland, disgusting kind), meat (nothing seasoned), and uncooked vegetables. Anyone caught eating something different is convicted of felony charges.

Last edited:

I've tried it and regret taking it. It had a real impact on my health, I was some how peer preasured by my mates. But am glad I know what it's like to get stoned. xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back