• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Oh, but LOL! You didn't do the police reports, nor were the medical professionals involved in this case. Your opinion = pudding.
I call BS.

You do realize that in the vast majority of cases, there are other issues at hand that actually caused the problem, and due to misinformation and propaganda, pot becomes blamed for the problem. The effects that one receives from pot depend on various circumstances, such as dose, potency, and the setting. If you was relaxed, you're gonna have a relaxed high. If you was energetic, you're gonna be hyper (albeit unlikely..the high from pot tends to make you fatigued). If you was drunk, it's gonna enhance the effects from that. If you thought "hm, maybe I should shoot someone right now," well, there's a chance it may cause you to become even more homocidal. Is it the pot's fault you had that mindset in the first place?

Pot in itself is far healthier than alchohol, tobacco/cigarettes, and other drugs. As much as some of you seem to argue otherwise, you cannot actually get addicted to THC. Mentally you may crave to get the high you got from it, but there's no actual physical dependancy on it, unlike, for instance, nicotine. Also, it is physically impossible to OD from smoking marijuana. Unless you know of a way to smoke down several pounds worth of it in only a couple seconds.

Just some random info that I've gained over the years of having to hear those stupid Above the Influence commercials that are full of crap.

*disappears as he goes to find another thread*

GeneralCobb

That's kinda scary, that means my step brother is actually attracted to me and the pot just helps him realize that. He becomes a bit flirtatious(?) when he's high.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I call BS.

You do realize that in the vast majority of cases, there are other issues at hand that actually caused the problem, and due to misinformation and propaganda, pot becomes blamed for the problem. The effects that one receives from pot depend on various circumstances, such as dose, potency, and the setting. If you was relaxed, you're gonna have a relaxed high. If you was energetic, you're gonna be hyper (albeit unlikely..the high from pot tends to make you fatigued). If you was drunk, it's gonna enhance the effects from that. If you thought "hm, maybe I should shoot someone right now," well, there's a chance it may cause you to become even more homocidal. Is it the pot's fault you had that mindset in the first place?

Pot in itself is far healthier than alchohol, tobacco/cigarettes, and other drugs. As much as some of you seem to argue otherwise, you cannot actually get addicted to THC. Mentally you may crave to get the high you got from it, but there's no actual physical dependancy on it, unlike, for instance, nicotine. Also, it is physically impossible to OD from smoking marijuana. Unless you know of a way to smoke down several pounds worth of it in only a couple seconds.

Just some random info that I've gained over the years of having to hear those stupid Above the Influence commercials that are full of crap.

BA-ZING!

Anybody who accepts the legality of nicotine and alcohol would be a hypocrite in wanting to forbid marijuana while keeping the other 2 legal.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
For me, i'm not entirely sure. I personally hate drugs and those who sell them, because no matter what these druggies tell themselves, the money they buy this crap with does fund gangs and terrorism (not necessarily Al Queada, terrorist organizations everywhere, against anyone).

lol ur funny

'Cause you know, only gangster sell and make profit off drugs, amirite?

And its never right to stand up to the government because they are never hypocrites, amirite?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I call BS.

Our comrade returns. It's nice to see you back cutting through bullshit.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Yes it is =/

Did you not read? lol
My mother is a teacher, and recently experienced a case at the elementary school were kids molested a young little girl. The police reports showed it was because they smoked a lot of pot in the bathroom before, and were too delusional to understand what they were doing.

Plus, I don't think being high or drunk before is something to be proud of. LOL

sorry, i haven't been going through the 7 to 8 pages of this thread or w/e. anyways, i find that hard to believe. sure im not any expert, but whenever i get high, i would never do anything like that. i still have control over what i do, it's not as good as if i wasn't high, but it's nothing like that.

it's bad to hear about the incident, but i'm sure just getting high is not the reason why some kids would molest the girl. i am sure they had some other problems.

also, i never said i am proud of being high or drunk. im not ashamed of it either. it's fun and i am safe about it. i don't get overly drunk to the point where it can be deadly and i don't drink and drive, or smoke and drive for that matter. i really don't care if people tell me that i'm stupid for doing it, i'm having fun with my life and i want to keep having fun.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Our comrade returns. It's nice to see you back cutting through bullshit.
hi2u. I'm probably only showing up for right now. This thread was the only one I've come across that needed something said.

Oh and nice avatar. Tau Fire Warrior?

@Cid
Yeah, basically. In most cases, when someone gets high from marijuana, they don't really want to do anything. You become relaxed and if you have any sense in you, you know not to drive or do stupid stuff. It's usually when you begin mixing in other things, whether it be an already disturbed mind or, say, alcohol, that things differ from that state.

But, then again, this is based on what I've seen from a good number of my friends that do smoke. College campuses ftw.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Oh and nice avatar. Tau Fire Warrior?

A Fire Warrior team leader (hence the Shas'vre title), to be precise. Now if only I could find some good Eldar stock for avatars...

But, then again, this is based on what I've seen from a good number of my friends that do smoke. College campuses ftw.

If there's one thing about college that is enlightening for certain, it's drug use.

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Smokers are jokers! Hahaha.

Seriously, no offense to those who smoke it, but whoever smokes pot is a complete idiot. Simple as that.

Sorry, that's just the way I feel about this subject.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Let's just say I just have a very good personal reason why I feel that way, which it's something I'd rather not discuss here.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Personal?

We don't do personal here unless it is relavent and you can support it with facts.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, you know that personal, completely subjective reasons usually don't apply to everybody, right?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
We don't do personal here unless it is relavent and you can support it with facts.

Uh, I wasnt trying to justify my opinion in regards to pot smoking. I was just merely speaking my mind.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol ur funny

'Cause you know, only gangster sell and make profit off drugs, amirite?

And its never right to stand up to the government because they are never hypocrites, amirite?

where do you think most of that stuff comes from? regardless, the illegal sale of this stuff, even if its not gangs or whatever, is probably leading to additional crime, because someone has to distribute the stuff, and then have to compete with the larger distributors who may use even more illegal underhanded tricks. how many people all have their own weed operation and only do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back