• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Of course there's nothing wrong with alcohol inherently. Same applies to pot.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Personally, I find cigarrettes to be a much bigger concern. But, y'know, perhaps I'm just a little biased, seeing as my aunt died of lung cancer at age 41 and my step-grandpa had part (if not all...I can't remember) of his larynx removed, just last year. All in all, though, I believe in freedom in choice to a certain extent, and I don't think that marijuana should be a restricted freedom. It's harmful effects are quite minimal in comparison to a lot of drugs such as even tobacco and alcohol. There are worse things to be worried about. *shrug*

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I'm saying, "not smoking" is a way to treat glaucoma. Since smoking can cause eye problems, like glaucoma (I think) then NOT smoking, is a step towards treatment. Lol.

Some doctors prescribe marijuana to treat glaucoma. You cannot get glaucoma from smoking pot.

Shadukai X

Banned
You know what I think? I think efforts to rid of marijuana should be taken farther. Pot is just a drug that makes you stupid, and makes things seem funny. It's a drug both ways, both literally, and socially. Idiotic kids today try marijuana for the same reason everything else is tried by them, because they think its cool. They do it to be excepted, and liking it has got to be the stupidest fad since "gangsta"-ism. It's all about how they want others to think about them, and how they think it's rebellious to smoke pot.

I hate that kind of shit, I honestly do.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i really don't see the big problem. if people use marijuana responsibly inside a safe environment, then what harm is being done? smoking pot can be a social act between friends. the choice to smoke pot is their choice, just as it is to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. i don't think people smoking pot makes them any cooler or not. i've smoke pot on occasion, and it's fun and relaxing. i'm not trying to be "rebellious" or "cool", i'm just trying to have a good time. as long as a don't do stupid things and act responsibly about it, i really see no problem.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
You know what I think? I think efforts to rid of marijuana should be taken farther. Pot is just a drug that makes you stupid, and makes things seem funny. It's a drug both ways, both literally, and socially. Idiotic kids today try marijuana for the same reason everything else is tried by them, because they think its cool. They do it to be excepted, and liking it has got to be the stupidest fad since "gangsta"-ism. It's all about how they want others to think about them, and how they think it's rebellious to smoke pot.

I hate that kind of shit, I honestly do.

...You watch too much TV =/

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
For me, i'm not entirely sure. I personally hate drugs and those who sell them, because no matter what these druggies tell themselves, the money they buy this crap with does fund gangs and terrorism (not necessarily Al Queada, terrorist organizations everywhere, against anyone).

I suppose one way to fix this is to allow private companies to make it and sell it here cheaper, and more or less compete the drugs to death (yay capitalism).

of course, the drugs are still bad for you. people try to argue that marijuana is ok and safe, but again, they are fooling themselves. Does it give you an addiction? not a physical one, no. Does it have consequences? Oh yes it does.

prolonged use ( although in honesty, few use this much weed) can destroy your memory. More realistically, you are looking at cancers and other problems. Marijuana may not have all the same dangerous chemicals a cigarette does, but the fact of the matter is inhaling any kind of smoke is not good for you, period. burnt particles can still start creating issues with your lungs and other places that it comes in contact with.

people claim that the high from it isn't the same as being drunk, but i think thats because most don't get high on weed in public because of its illegalness. i'm not entirely sure its safe to be intoxicated by it.

finally, you smell like hamster grass by the time you're done.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
people claim that the high from it isn't the same as being drunk, but i think thats because most don't get high on weed in public because of its illegalness. i'm not entirely sure its safe to be intoxicated by it.

have you ever been drunk or high? it's not the same. when i'm high, i can better control myself than when i am drunk. if you are high, why not stay at a house or some other safe environment, is being high a danger now?

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
have you ever been drunk or high? it's not the same. when i'm high, i can better control myself than when i am drunk. if you are high, why not stay at a house or some other safe environment, is being high a danger now?

obviously not, lol, and i suppose i wouldn't know. the general consensus from people who do know say that weed isn't that powerful.

still, anything that impairs any kind of thought makes me nervous, because there are already so many dumb people out there you know?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
is being high a danger now?

Yes it is =/

Did you not read? lol
My mother is a teacher, and recently experienced a case at the elementary school were kids molested a young little girl. The police reports showed it was because they smoked a lot of pot in the bathroom before, and were too delusional to understand what they were doing.

Plus, I don't think being high or drunk before is something to be proud of. LOL

GeneralCobb

I think people should do what they want, but stop trying to get me high please I should only have to say no thanks once. Also, when my friends are high they have a habit of pissing me off.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Yes it is =/

Did you not read? lol
My mother is a teacher, and recently experienced a case at the elementary school were kids molested a young little girl. The police reports showed it was because they smoked a lot of pot in the bathroom before, and were too delusional to understand what they were doing.

Plus, I don't think being high or drunk before is something to be proud of. LOL

New article please. I seriously don't see pot being the factor that made people molest kids. They were probably on other drugs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back