• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If you have such a busy life, then why are you posting here instead of living said life?

It's called "free time" in said busy life.

So you're willing to make an exception. How about we just make the same kind of exception for marijuana?

Police have a legal authority to protect...Marijuana on the other hand...?

You're 15 (at least according to your profile).

I'm actually 16 now. We're even.

but that does not make you better.

Never said this either. I'm not better than you, I'm certainly not perfect =P

and not once did I ever claim to be one.

Nor I.

Uh huh. So you were being explicit when calling everyone who drinks alcohol an alcoholic? Someone mentions the illegalization of alcohol and you say "Do it. I don't drink alcohol. Alcoholics are pathetic."
Seriously, what else could a person think when reading that?

I simply meant I don't drink alcohol. [insert period] [start new sentence and phrase] Alcoholics are pathetic. They were two ideas. Sorry if they strung together as if to imply I considered everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic.

I know someone who works at an elementary school...just today there was a problem. Two kids had to be arrested because they smoked marijuana. According to the report, they were so high, they had no idea what they were doing, and sexually assaulted one of the younger girls....

..It's just this kind of stuff I don't want to see legalized...even if it does have good effects when used properly...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

It has the same use nicotine and alcohol have. As long as they do it in their house and don't harm others, it's their problem and their choice.

Q

Banned
Im not going to lie, I like the way it smells but smoking one is like 100 cigarettes.

...nicotine.
Rat poison.
Airplane fuel.

Does pot have any of these? No.
Do cigarettes? Yes.

...late yeah. o-o Thought this was only in the second page.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

...specifically medical applications of marijuana.

Never said this either. I'm not better than you, I'm certainly not perfect =P

Nor I.

I simply meant I don't drink alcohol. [insert period] [start new sentence and phrase] Alcoholics are pathetic. They were two ideas. Sorry if they strung together as if to imply I considered everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic.

insinuate - Definitions from Dictionary.com

I know someone who works at an elementary school...just today there was a problem. Two kids had to be arrested because they smoked marijuana. According to the report, they were so high, they had no idea what they were doing, and sexually assaulted one of the younger girls....

..It's just this kind of stuff I don't want to see legalized...even if it does have good effects when used properly...

Logical fallacy. Just because something bad happened in association with marijuana doesn't mean its anymore a danger to society than -say- motor vehicles.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Right. And all the people in that house pleaded that their family member contaminate the house with their smoking?

What, like nicotine ?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
...specifically medical applications of marijuana.

There's a need to protect.
No one. Needs. Marijuana.

insinuate - Definitions from Dictionary.com

Stop misinterpreting what I say. Don't pull from what I say what you want me to have said.

Just because something bad happened in association with marijuana doesn't mean its anymore a danger to society than -say- motor vehicles.

I know. But why should we add it to society anyway? I never said it was less of a threat than motor vehicle. I said WHY should we even bother letting that kind of risk of abuse into society, considering all the danger we have with medicine and other things?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
There's a need to protect.
No one. Needs. Marijuana.

No one -needs- another cookie. By why do we eat it anyways? Becauses it a we can. Its a luxury. So are many other things in our lives.

I know. But why should we add it to society anyway? I never said it was less of a threat than motor vehicle. I said WHY should we even bother letting that kind of risk of abuse into society, considering all the danger we have with medicine and other things?

...its already in society. Besides that, its not an abuse to society.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know how cookies could be abused to hurt other people around you.

Knives can be used for that. Let's ban knives from the kitchen.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Weed hurts people around it? Since when?

Since other people than you can be effected by it. Like when smokers can harm other people around them by smoking in their vicinity. And it doesn't matter that it's marijuana, "smoking" anything can harm you. That, and if you smoke too much marijuana, and say get so mentally distorted, who's to say you can't drive your car into a little kid? What about the case of the kids that sexually molested an elementary school girl?

Knives can be used for that. Let's ban knives from the kitchen
How do you suppose we cut our food? Chopsticks?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
How do you suppose we cut our food? Chopsticks?

So you agree that having the power of being abused to hurt someone else does not determine whether the item should be banned or not.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
We need knives.
We don't need marijuana.

1. It was a yes or no question.

2. We don't need morphine. Let's ban it. In fact, let's ban every medicine that doesn't save lives.

We don't need an extra cookie, but it can't be abused harm others.

We don't need nicotine or alcohol. Guess what? They're here to stay.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Questions end in "?".

Must everything be explained literally?

But morphine DOES save lives. People CAN go into trauma from extreme pain.

Or they can't. It could go either way.

However, fine. Nicotine and alcohol. Nicotine and alcohol. Nicotine and alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back