• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
im just aying if they are going to legalize something thats as bad as weed then they might do other things

i dont have proof Im going by what i heard on the news

But weed isn't bad it's only bad when abused like most drugs legal and illegal.

THE MEDIA LIES TO YOU!!! ESPECIALLY FOX!

FuS3 said:
Haha.
I didn't make it clear =D

Well, I've stopped smoking now and I've realized its not good at all for you.

So I'm against it.

Ok since that's cleared up we all know that other legal things are bad(or even worse than weed) for you so why shouldn't weed be legalized? I'm not saying that two wrongs make a right I'm just saying if it helps some deal with life(without hurting others) or even medical problems then by all means it should be legal like beer and such(meaning with regulations).

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Pot is not worse than alcohol or cigarettes. Its isn't an addictive substance. Pot is actually better than alcohol and cigarettes. Overall, its not the best for your health, but then again, it isn't horrible for you either. And for those who compare getting high to getting drunk should be smacked. Its not even in the same department.

darkness_boy6

Awards
I think it should be legal because its just like asking if you want to die or go to jail so then if it was legal it would be like it was their choice to die or not and people already get it anyway

Abel

No. I don't.
It's just something that something that is not needed at all. Addictive, causes unnatural amounts and types of chemicals in your brain, causes you to lose your focus, attention, and is just a stupid excuse for boredom, which in turn leads to addiction.

If some teenagers smoke pot in a car, and then they decide to drive and drive off the road and hit a 5 year old kid on a bicycle, what reason should I have to think this should be legalized?
Marijuana isn't chemically addictive at all, fact. Causes one gland in your brain to produce a little more of what it already produces in a way that doesn't harm your body, fact. Causes you to enjoy things more, feel as if you're in a different realm if you play a game, watch a movie, or listen to music. I don't feel that my focus is lost at all, and would offer that it increases my focus. Way to reference a retarded, fictional anti-weed commercial. Responsible people don't drive while they're high.

Marijuana is much safer/healthier than cigarettes or alcohol. I don't drink or smoke, but I like weed. Plus, you can't OD or die from it! Good stuff.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
With the same logic, how many jobs could the pot industry add???
And this is always a good thing?
What if a bunch of illegal Mexicans get the job, while Americans are left without any?

First off, It has been proven that it's not an addictive substance. I know this for a fact since i do it myself from time to time.

Proof from a valid medical source?

I know this for a fact since i do it myself from time to time.

According to this logic, all pot users must be geniuses when it comes to medicine.

It's way healthier than cigarettes and its pretty much just rolling up a plant and smoking it there are barely any harmful chemicals involved

They cause you to produce chemicals that distort the way you can think, process information, and focus.
This can be harmful.

And with your example with hitting a young child while driving high. The same thing can happen while bieng drunk.

And this justifies pot smoking?

So does alcohol, prescription drugs, and over the corner drugs. The only difference is that those drugs listed are legal and weed isn't.

I don't agree with drinking, and most over the counter drugs (except for sleeping medicine) don't harm your state of thinking. Prescription drugs are just that. They're prescribed to you based on your need for them. Nobody needs pot.

..so why is it legal?

Drunk driving isn't.
And a large majority of drunk drivers are underage. Which is also illegal.
The effects of being drunk in public can also put you under arrest. Drinking isn't illegal, but being drunk can be. Smoking doesn't inhibit the way you think or act, smoking pot does.

So when you have a head ache you use "ancient Chinese secrets" to get rid of it? No you use drugs yeah there legal drugs but it's still a drug that can inhibit your ability to do things or make you do certain reckless things.

Right. A pill or two of Tylenol will really get me ditzy, let me tell ya :rolleyes:

So when you have a head ache you use "ancient Chinese secrets" to get rid of it?

PS: Natural medicine works.
There's also a natural technique to rub the pressure points between your thumb and index finger, and your big toe and the one next to it, which relieves pain from the nerves in the brain, I believe. Works for me. Though I never get headaches, and rarely get sick. I visit a chiropractor.

Last edited:
H

Hellpark

Either way, legal or not, im getting pot. I get it now, so legalizing it would not really make a difference for me. Just sayin.

What if a bunch of illegal Mexicans get the job, while Americans are left without any?

By the way thats mad racist, any other illegal immigrant can take the job.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Are you aware that marijuana can be grown almost anywhere in the US? To try and make it into an industry would be pretty stupid.

They cause you to produce chemicals that distort the way you can think, process information, and focus.
This can be harmful.

So do markers, gasoline, and turpentine.

I don't agree with drinking, and most over the counter drugs (except for sleeping medicine) don't harm your state of thinking. Prescription drugs are just that. They're prescribed to you based on your need for them. Nobody needs pot.

Nobody needs painkillers, either, which is pretty much what medicinal marijuana is used for.

Right. A pill or two of Tylenol will really get me ditzy, let me tell ya :rolleyes:

It's not like pot makes completely freak out, either.

There's also a natural technique to rub the pressure points between your thumb and index finger, and your big toe and the one next to it, which relieves pain from the nerves in the brain, I believe. Works for me. Though I never get headaches, and rarely get sick. I visit a chiropractor.

I'll remember to suggest that to the next Glaucoma patient.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
So do markers, gasoline, and turpentine.

I know.
That's why there's a "do not inhale" label on toxic markers, and warning labels on gasoline pumps and near turpentine.

Nobody needs painkillers, either, which is pretty much what medicinal marijuana is used for.

Marijuana distorts your thinking.
And yes, sometimes, people need painkillers.
Unless you suggest doctors perform major surgery and amputations without anesthesia.

I'll remember to suggest that to the next Glaucoma patient.
Headache advice to a glaucoma patient? Clever.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Marijuana distorts your thinking.
And yes, sometimes, people need painkillers.
Unless you suggest doctors perform major surgery and amputations without anesthesia.

PRO-TIP: The kind of anethesia doctors use when performing surgery distort your thinking more than marijuana ever could. Also, the people that need painkillers are getting the kind so strong that it distorts their thought processes.

Headache advice to a glaucoma patient? Clever.

The funny thing about your sarcasm is that it proves my point. It's used for more than just helping with headaches.

Kiss Of Death

In Ville Valo's closet along with the other homele
Yes, I do. People who want it can already get it. Legalizing it would make it safer to use. It is already safer that drinking. Driving while high should be illegal of course. It would also save a great deal of money and possibly earn some for the government.

Currently the criminal system is bogged down with pot cases, throws users in jail...lots of money. They could, if it was legal, tax joints like they do on tobacco products.

caffeine is more addictive, much more. As is nicotine. You know that chocolate is more addictive???

As for a stupid waste of time, is it the governments right to say what we do with our time? If I could get drunk, which makes people violent, why not get high, which relaxes people?

BTW, Pot can't kill you. Drinking is more dangerous and we all know what happened when the US tried to make that illigal

I agree.

More people are on the streets fighting to either hide,sell,or get pot. Making it easier would be better.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
When you start smoking pot and you get that relaxed feeling.

It wears off after a while.
and you could smoke so many joints. or take as many hits out of a bong as you like but it wouldn't do much to you.

Eventually people would be trying to legalize drugs like cocaine + zanex pills just to get a buzz.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Same thing with weed. You keep talking about the negative and abusive affects of weed so why not the same with normal legal drugs people overdose and die more on those same legal medicines than weed. When you smoke a puff or two of weed you don't automatically become inhibited and crazy just more relaxed(with some) just like when you take any type of medicine you feel more relaxed or relieved.

The majority of people want a quick fix (at least in the West) that's why drugs are used so much more than natural medicines. Yes Eastern practices are becoming more common but still if someone has a headache and there's Advil in the cabinet then that's mostly what their gonna use and not everyone can go to a chiropractor but mostly everyone can go to a Wal-Mart and buy Advil.

Neither does a few puffs of pot. I don't get why your only look at this from one side of the spectrum. Prescription drugs are of course prescribed to you but they are just as/more dangerous if abused just as if you abuse weed.

There are two different uses for all drugs the right way and the wrong way. You can show all the negative effects of any drug used in the wrong manner from cough syrup to cocaine that doesn't mean that an illegal drug such as weed effects you in a more horrible way than anything else just because it's illegal.

Abel

Acupuncture can do things that your "quick fix" drugs can't, Kawaii.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
You keep talking about the negative and abusive affects of weed so why not the same with normal legal drugs people overdose and die more on those same legal medicines than weed.

You don't have to overdose with weed to feel its effects.
And tylenol? Please. If anything, it can kill you if you overdose.
But weed? You can kill OTHERS if you do it.

Prescription drugs are of course prescribed to you but they are just as/more dangerous if abused just as if you abuse weed.

But we're assuming that you don't abuse it.
Let's assume people who take Tylenol with normal doses intentions of its effects, and marijuana with normal doses and intentions and its effects.

Which one could make your thinking distorted enough to drive off the road and hit a senior citizen?

You potheads should chill =3

Oh and Abel's right.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Pot, in many cases( As well as alchohol and every drug) sucks. Maybe if someone opened there eyes for once, they would see every drug is the same as the other. I hate drugs...I say a large no.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
You don't have to overdose with weed to feel its effects.
And tylenol? Please. If anything, it can kill you if you overdose.
But weed? You can kill OTHERS if you do it.

You just like to assume things, don't you? Things that you have no idea what you are talking about, right? Of course you can kill others while you are on it. You can kill other people while you are off it too. Getting drunk =/= Getting high. Your reactions get slower. This doesn’t mean your reactions are going be as slow as a sloth’s You are still able to drive. Its like when you drink and drive. The more you drink, the more its going to affect you. You can still drive a car while buzzed. You can still drive a car while high. And this Tylenol thing, pretty funny. I have seen the effects when abused many times before. That’s worse than the high of weed. And don't get me started on Nyquil. I've gotten drunk off that stuff by accident. Still, you are exaggerating it x10 then what is really happening. Just like the media >_>

But we're assuming that you don't abuse it.
Let's assume people who take Tylenol with normal doses intentions of its effects, and marijuana with normal doses and intentions and its effects.

Which one could make your thinking distorted enough to drive off the road and hit a senior citizen?

...it doesn’t distort your thinking if you smoke a fair amount of weed. That doesn’t happen unless you are smoking 4-5 good-sized bowls of some really good chronic.

You potheads should chill =3

...thats ironic, considering that when you get high, thats about all you feel is "chill"

Roxas' Star09

I don't think it should be legalized. Why should it be? I not trying to name all the symtoms and what not. But I do know any drug can make your life go into a turbulance and will make you miserable in the end.
I'm very sure I won't do any weed. That stuff stinks. To me it's like, I can't make you do anything, just hope you know what pot does to you or anything else. Your life, not mine and I hope you learn before it's too late.

x3

Rixon

I think it shouldn't be legalized because it wuldn't be realy bad !!!
People wuld start to act different .....
Me personaly do smoke pot but in litle parts and thats enough!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back