• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoking Pot.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
No. I don't.
It's just something that something that is not needed at all. Addictive, causes unnatural amounts and types of chemicals in your brain, causes you to lose your focus, attention, and is just a stupid excuse for boredom, which in turn leads to addiction.

If some teenagers smoke pot in a car, and then they decide to drive and drive off the road and hit a 5 year old kid on a bicycle, what reason should I have to think this should be legalized?

-Yurai

There is no reason that Pot should even exist. all it does is hurt and kill. Its just another form of instant gratification that Americans are so full of nowadays. -Just like to point out that Im an American, before the flaming starts-

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Weed is no better(or worse) then liquor or cigarettes... If weed not be legalized then cigarettes or liquor shouldn't be legalized. Its a persons own decision to figure out whats good for them and whats bad for them. Weed has a different affect on each person, and all studies on weed is inconclusive and all effects of weed are also inconclusive and unproven.

HeartofTwilight

Yes, I do. People who want it can already get it. Legalizing it would make it safer to use. It is already safer that drinking. Driving while high should be illegal of course. It would also save a great deal of money and possibly earn some for the government.

Currently the criminal system is bogged down with pot cases, throws users in jail...lots of money. They could, if it was legal, tax joints like they do on tobacco products.

caffeine is more addictive, much more. As is nicotine. You know that chocolate is more addictive???

As for a stupid waste of time, is it the governments right to say what we do with our time? If I could get drunk, which makes people violent, why not get high, which relaxes people?

BTW, Pot can't kill you. Drinking is more dangerous and we all know what happened when the US tried to make that illigal

I

The Show Must Go On
Hmm, I think it's quite stupid to do any drugs... For what reason would you want to go and get yourself high and all dopped up and then go and leave yourself open to all kinds of stupid stuff you might go and do... like kill someone, or get raped, or overdose on medicine, or go shoot up a convience store... or even go and get yourself pulled over by the cops for reckless driving, decide you want out and go and drive into a tree and kill yourself!

It's just not worth it...

Disluxia

No. I don't.
It's just something that something that is not needed at all. Addictive, causes unnatural amounts and types of chemicals in your brain, causes you to lose your focus, attention, and is just a stupid excuse for boredom, which in turn leads to addiction.

If some teenagers smoke pot in a car, and then they decide to drive and drive off the road and hit a 5 year old kid on a bicycle, what reason should I have to think this should be legalized?

First off, It has been proven that it's not an addictive substance. I know this for a fact since i do it myself from time to time. It's way healthier than cigarettes and its pretty much just rolling up a plant and smoking it there are barely any harmful chemicals involved

And with your example with hitting a young child while driving high. The same thing can happen while bieng drunk.

HeartofTwilight

Hmm, I think it's quite stupid to do any drugs... For what reason would you want to go and get yourself high and all dopped up and then go and leave yourself open to all kinds of stupid stuff you might go and do... like kill someone, or get raped, or overdose on medicine, or go shoot up a convience store... or even go and get yourself pulled over by the cops for reckless driving, decide you want out and go and drive into a tree and kill yourself!

But should it really be a criminal offense? Does the government have the right to make this illegal? Pot does not make people violent. It can make them lethargic. Your argument applies a lot more to alcohol. Generally, Pot can lower ones motivation, GPA, and stock of food in the house. But be careful what claims you make.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Like i said pot has a different affect on everyone, some people it makes them calm, some it doesnt affect at all, some it makes them hyper, some it makes them angry, some it makes them zoned out, etc. There isn't one conclusive thing that can be said about pot that makes it wrong but that doesnt mean its right either.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I think it should be legalized. I've never heard of someone dying from weed or being under the influence of weed and killing themselves or others. Weed for the most part is a drug that you can get a addicted to but you can get addicted to any drug and yet they haven't banned things like liquor or common medicines.

Dogen said:
No. I don't.

So does alcohol, prescription drugs, and over the corner drugs. The only difference is that those drugs listed are legal and weed isn't.

lol Wasn't that from one of those old "Above the influence" commercial? Anyways people under the influence of alcohol kill "all" the time..so why is it legal? (cause prohibition drove people crazy) but even if millions lost their jobs because alcohol and tobacco became illegal they could just go do something else or go sell weed(if legalized).

axelownshardcore said:

So when you have a head ache you use "ancient Chinese secrets" to get rid of it? No you use drugs yeah there legal drugs but it's still a drug that can inhibit your ability to do things or make you do certain reckless things. There is reckless use of drugs and then there is the conventional use of it every drug has it's good/bad side and both should be taken into account not just the bad..

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I admit that i've tried marijuana before.

It isn't great.
You may think it is.
But it is damaging

It first of all gets in your bloodstream
and your always losing focus =/

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
if they legalize everything thats illegal then pretty soon murder would be legal. Although some say that a little bit of it is good for you, its still bad. Im not going to lie, I like the way it smells but smoking one is like 100 cigarettes.

But anywat people will still have it no matter what they do.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

It isn't great.
You may think it is.
But it is damaging

So are you against it being legalized or not? lol

Vexond#15 said:
if they legalize everything thats illegal then pretty soon murder would be legal.
No one said to legalize everything that's illegal just weed.

Although some say that a little bit of it is good for you, its still bad. Im not going to lie, I like the way it smells but smoking one is like 100 cigarettes.

Proof plz cause I've heard and seen otherwise.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

It isn't great.
You may think it is.
But it is damaging

Like i said it has a different affect on everyone. And everything you basically intake gets in your bloodstream.

if they legalize everything thats illegal then pretty soon murder would be legal.
Thats a dumb thing to say... And whos talking about legalizing everything?

Although some say that a little bit of it is good for you, its still bad. Im not going to lie, I like the way it smells but smoking one is like 100 cigarettes.
And wheres your proof? Last time i heard cigarettes was proven to be worse for you then weed is...

P

Phoenix Zex0R

Weed can be easily legalized. It would just have to regulated on the same grounds as alcohol. Over 21 to purchase, only consume in places that serve it or at home, no driving while stoned. Its just that to much money is made on fighting the "WAR ON DRUGS"

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
im just aying if they are going to legalize something thats as bad as weed then they might do other things

i dont have proof Im going by what i heard on the news

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i do because its like 100 times healthier thn cigarettes n alcohol
BUT
i wouldnt use it if you want to enlist in n e military branch. if you do or u dont come out to the recruiter that u used them during the last 2 moths then u can end up not joining and getting a NASTIER record than just a plain ticket and you wont be able to be home for a long time since its a felony in the Military area so u'll be in jail for a period of 10-15 yrs.

and yeah i've done it a lot b4 but not n e more...n it didnt make me want more, or make me want to kill ppl or like an emo like the commercials say. it's literally all in ur head. if u feel like its gonna kill you, fine, think that, it probably will happen n e wyz but in reality its just like everything else that is actually legal.

---khilango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back