• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Will

Awards
So, I wanted to do a story like this for a while, though never found the time. Luckily for me I'm on break, and I got time, and I like writing, so here you go! Any comments, critiques, or criticism are welcomed with open arms, unless, you know, you're a jerk about it. Then I'll get salty.

And trust me, you don't want to get the Lingering Will angry.

But whatever! Here's the story! Called it Smoke, you'll find out soon enough if you request me to continue writing it. I probably will anyway though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was amazing! I'm already dying to know what happens next after Levi gets tossed like that. Please tell me he lives! Furthermore, this flows naturally like it would in a novel. The descriptions of what the characters look like don't interrupt the story at all! Which can be quite tricky for the average writer. And my heart throbbed for Ann, when she started to cry. Whereas Levi's feelings felt like they were rolling off me in waves with his hate for his mother. (I mean this in a good way, cause it's good that I can feel it!) Seriously, it's a really compelling story that I wanna know what'll happen to the three of them. :D

Lingering Will

Awards
This was amazing! I'm already dying to know what happens next after Levi gets tossed like that. Please tell me he lives! Furthermore, this flows naturally like it would in a novel. The descriptions of what the characters look like don't interrupt the story at all! Which can be quite tricky for the average writer. And my heart throbbed for Ann, when she started to cry. Whereas Levi's feelings felt like they were rolling off me in waves with his hate for his mother. (I mean this in a good way, cause it's good that I can feel it!) Seriously, it's a really compelling story that I wanna know what'll happen to the three of them. :D

Thanks! I try my best. Even though I'm new to this forum I actually am quite a bit of a writer and have plenty of experience. I'll be sure to continue writing the story now that I have at least one reader waiting! (I feel so accomplished...)

EDIT: And because I'm feeling nice, Yes, Levi lives, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. Some even he doesn't know about!

Last edited:

Lingering Will

Awards
Well, a double post, if that's not allowed, my apologies, but here's the second chapter, got it done quick.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back