• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoke and Perfect Angles - Twelve Shots of Summer - Togen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toghenma

Awards

Hello everyone!

This First Piece is for the Challenge:

Confessions

Enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Life's Troubleshooters

Damn, this was phenomenal. I'm in love. <3 From start to finish, this was like a novel and it is brilliant! I instantly liked Bello as a female character, because there's something real there with a sense of wonder, sympathy, justice, and maturity. Seriously, what she can do is outstanding. And the ending right there was perfect! I wish there was more of this, because I loved the world Bello exists in. The crime that took place in the hotel felt like something you'd see in a movie, or exists in a Victorian setting. There is so much I like about this story with it's Agency and the dangers that come with it. <3 Bravo, Toghenma, bravo.

Toghenma

Awards
Thanks Kitkat! I'm glad you liked it~ :) For this next piece, I've have something of a plan for it, and I intend to have this be part of a...multi-part set of pieces. Also if anyone would like to see any of these expanded or would even like to help me expand it into something else, I'd be happy to work on them or work with you on them~ My biggest writing vice is that I hate to let stories lie, but I have too many of them only partially done/partially started, so this is my way of combating this a little.

My next completed challenge is

20 Minutes or Less

Enjoy~!

Renaissance

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're not secretly a novelist are you? The way you wrote this piece out makes me think that you are. Or you've spent a lot of time writing to get to this point, which is high praise from me. I really feel like I'm reading a book, whenever I read your prompts or stories. This one absolutely floored me in a glorious fashion because of the way you described Toghenma, waking up to stepping out into the jungle. I was enchanted.

I may eventually take you up on your offer of helping you expand on your stories. Unfortunately, I've got a few things on my plate right now to see to before I do. :3 Therefore, I wanted you to know I was interested in your proposition.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Wow, this is some great stuff. You've done such a fantastic job at providing me with a wonderful visualization of what is going on, yet still leaving some details to my imagination. That's truly a difficult task, and requires a mature writing ability. The way your stories are written, I'm able to read any point of the piece and be transported out of the real world and into your story. Job well done.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You are a beautiful writer, Togen. The mystery and intrigue of your first challenge drew me in instantly and I wanted nothing more but to read more about the world and characters you were crafting. I would definitely read a novel or a novella (if you wanted to keep it short) of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back