• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smashing Pumpkins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Melancholy and The Infinite Sadness was a master piece. I heard they are getting back together, but that was like a year ago.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
..and another part of that rumour was that only two of them were up for it, so I very much doubt so.

One of my favourite bands, I miss them a lot. 'Dross' is bloody brilliant, as is 'Zero' - 'Zero' being the first one by them I ever heard.

'Disarm' is also good, I agree. I find it hard to get their songs nowadays, so there's probably a fair few I've forgotten, or perhaps never even heard before. :\ (Such as I just found THREE Andain songs I'd never heard. I was shocked.)

I would never want them to reform without the entire original band. I dislike semi-reunions.. ugh.

Melon

I miss them. They were a great band. I keep hearing they're getting back, but when?

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Smashing Pumpkins...I really didn't like the rat in a cage song, but their song "Tonight, Tonight" is a REALLY great song!

I think their lead singer is the only straight(?) dude who can pull off wearing that dress =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back