• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smashed Up armour?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

During a cut-scene in Ansem the wise's study, Xigbar (i think) was talking to Ansem and shows him a trashed up armour which he throws on the floor then Ansem looks worried, from which i could make out the armour looked blue, Who's armour was it? was it Aqua's or someone random they destroyed??.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This cutscene doesn't exist how you remember it so I'm going to give you a rundown:

They are outside in Radiant Garden's town square (where Aqua and Terranort had just had their battle) when Braig leads Ansem the Wise and his apprentices to Terranort passed out on the ground. This scene takes place directly after the scene where Aqua sends Terranort out of the Realm of Darkness with her armor and Keyblade to try and save Terra from falling into the darkness.

After Ansem the Wise checks up on Terranort and asks him who he is ("Xehanort"), Braig points out Aqua's armor and keyblade on the ground directly next to the unconscious Xehanort.

I'm not sure how you wouldn't know it was Aqua's armor when the scenes leading up to that moment make it well beyond clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back