• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smash Bros Brawl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Unpopular opinion:

This game is severely underrated. I honestly think it’s LOADS better than 3DS/Wii U. (Can’t say about Ultimate, because I haven’t played it.)
The Subspace Emissary is fun and the story is engaging, it introduced us to amazing gameplay elements like Final Smashes and Assist Trophies. It was the first Smash game to feature 3rd party characters. And it had a great roster overall.
A lot of people criticize the look of the game. I personally really like the darker, grittier styles of them. It showed that it’s is a more “serious” game compared to their own franchises.

It does not deserve the hate it gets. Nowadays, I don’t even think people realize why they hate on it. They just do to be a part of the bandwagon.

Anyone else agree? And if you don’t enjoy this game, why?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
SSE was kind of a subpar Kirby game. That every level had to be beatable with every fighter meant no skills are truly pushed to the limit. It also needed more recognizable Nintendo environments and enemies instead of the very generalized world and wannabe heartless.

And fuck tripping. Fuck tripping. Fuck tripping.

Back