• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Theory on Xemnas Keyblade Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistra

I'm really not sure, maybe I missed something but why should Xemnas be capable of weilding a keyblade in the first place?
I mean he's a nobody, they don't have a heart and to gain a keyblade one must have a strong heart for all I know.
As for Roxas's keyblade it was probably Ven's heart and Xion's was a sham.
So the only way for him to have a keyblade would be if he had Terra's heart, wich I admit is very likely. But if Xemnas had Terra's heart, Terra might just supress his ability to summon a keyblade.

Guys, feel free to correct me...

I'm really not sure, maybe I missed something but why should Xemnas be capable of weilding a keyblade in the first place?
I mean he's a nobody, they don't have a heart and to gain a keyblade one must have a strong heart for all I know.
As for Roxas's keyblade it was probably Ven's heart and Xion's was a sham.
So the only way for him to have a keyblade would be if he had Terra's heart, wich I admit is very likely. But if Xemnas had Terra's heart, Terra might just supress his ability to summon a keyblade.

Guys, feel free to correct me...

At the very least you're right about Roxas being able to use Ven's keyblade because he has Ven's heart. As for why Xemnas should be capable of wielding a keyblade, here's a few reasons. When Terra and MX became Terranort, he still had the keyblade. After he lost his memory and was known as apprentice Xehanort, he should technically still have to ability to wield a keyblade. As far as we can tell, most members of Organization XIII kept whatever weapons they had when going from Somebody to Nobody. So, using this logic, Xemnas should have the ability to wield a keyblade, but for some unknown reason doesn't, whether it be his own choice or some other factor.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Sounds better than anything else out there.

If Nomura just moves on & ignores this, I'm gonna be disappointed.

He will. Fan theories are oridinarily far superior to the concluding canonical story. It's sad. I wish Nomura would peek here on KHI and rip off of Grass' theories...>_> **** would actually begin to make sense.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
After he lost his memory and was known as apprentice Xehanort, he should technically still have to ability to wield a keyblade.
Ability to wield? Probably. Ability to summon? I have my doubts. Whenever Xehanort/XH performed actions that would normally require keyblades (such as opening the doors to the hearts of worlds and ejecting Riku's heart), he didn't summon one. It's like he was the actual keyblade (or his heart was, at least).

As far as we can tell, most members of Organization XIII kept whatever weapons they had when going from Somebody to Nobody. So, using this logic, Xemnas should have the ability to wield a keyblade, but for some unknown reason doesn't, whether it be his own choice or some other factor.
Except the Orgs' weapons (probably) aren't deeply connected to the heart, like keyblades are.

billyzanesucks

If Xemnas was incapable of wielding or summoning a keyblade, I think Nomura would have just said that - I mean, at least his version, like "that is yet to be confirmed". This time he hinted that Xemnas didn't use the keyblade for a purpose.

digimikej

Awards
Ability to wield? Probably. Ability to summon? I have my doubts. Whenever Xehanort/XH performed actions that would normally require keyblades (such as opening the doors to the hearts of worlds and ejecting Riku's heart), he didn't summon one. It's like he was the actual keyblade (or his heart was, at least).

Except the Orgs' weapons (probably) aren't deeply connected to the heart, like keyblades are.

like he was the keyblade. maybe the final act of MX, the locking of terras heart(which failed, haha)somehow fused the keyblade with his soul,heart,or body? this would be very interesting. but the thing is, riku did the same thing with DIs heart. maybe his connection to terra somehow bugged with his heart?

/end strange rant-theory

Maxyli138

I have a question, can a keyblade master be able to take the ability to wield as they can give?

I don't think so. As long as a person has a strong heart and has been chosen by the keyblade, they will be able to wield it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
if they could, eraqus would have in his fight with terra.

That seems like something to only be used as a last resort to someone who truly deserves to have that power taken away.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
like he was the keyblade. maybe the final act of MX, the locking of terras heart(which failed, haha)somehow fused the keyblade with his soul,heart,or body? this would be very interesting. but the thing is, riku did the same thing with DIs heart. maybe his connection to terra somehow bugged with his heart?

/end strange rant-theory
Riku didn't quite open DI's door, rather he was able to see the keyhole, to which anyone who passed the ceremony can do that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
true, but i think after being wacked a few times with a keyblade in the face, it would be considered last resort time.

That seems like something to only be used as a last resort to someone who truly deserves to have that power taken away.

So no. I seriously doubt he would've done that, as a Keyblade Master, and as Terra's father figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back