• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Theory on the Extinction of the Unverse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I came up with this just now it it's more of an idea than a theory really but...

I think unverse are negative emotions given form. Basicaly in BBS negative emotions can become so strong that they come out of people's hearts and are given form.

I think however something happens that causes these negative emotions to be sealed in a person's heart during BBS. This stops unverse from being made.

Now this ties into how the heartless were created. Since the negative emotions were sealed in the heart and unable to escape when a person after this built up so much negative emotion A.K.A darkness of the heart, the negative emotions instead consumed the heart because they kept building up with no way to escape and therefore the process of creating heartless began.

Axel of Ice

Now this ties into how the heartless were created. Since the negative emotions were sealed in the heart and unable to escape when a person after this built up so much negative emotion A.K.A darkness of the heart, the negative emotions instead consumed the heart because they kept building up with no way to escape and therefore the process of creating heartless began.

so you are saying that unversed are the source of all heartless? how do nobodies fit in?
p.s. good theories and well explained

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
so you are saying that unversed are the source of all heartless? how do nobodies fit in?
p.s. good theories and well explained

No i'm saying there was a change in the process.

Okay in BBS negative emotions could escape a person's heart and these negative emotions would become unverse. But something in BBS caused the negative emotions to be sealed in people's hearts, and since these emotions were unable to escape and therefore could not become unverse the unverse went extinct.

Well because negative emotions were now sealed in people's hearts, if people kept building up negative emotions then because they were unable to escape the negative emotion build up would become so great that they consumed the heart and became a heartless.

Nobodies are just the remains after a heartless is made of course.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So memory master... you are saying that negative emotions turn into darkness?
And are saying that unversed are people? or are they just the emotions that have come out of them?

I'm saying negative emotions is the same thing as the darkness of someone's heart.

And I am saying unversed are just the negative emotions that come out of people.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i get it now... good theory.

any idea on what caused the unversed to FIRST appear?

Now that I am unsure of. My best guess is that MX had some involvement in it but i'm not completely sure and honestly can't think of a good explanation, sorry.

Axel of Ice

Maybe the unversed in some way was created from the beginning but took a long proccess to give the negative emotions to take a form of an unversed? Who knows.

seems a little unlikely but i guess its plausible.
I was thinking that MX did experiments on peoples emotion just like Xehanort did experiments on peoples darkness in the hearts.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
seems a little unlikely but i guess its plausible.
I was thinking that MX did experiments on peoples emotion just like Xehanort did experiments on peoples darkness in the hearts.

Possibly or maybe the emotions after coming out of people became unverse in the realm of darkness, then MX released them a short time before BBS causing them to appear in the realm of light then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back