• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Theory on The "Day Off" in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
This is a 50/50 theory between Days and 3D, but I put it here.

Young Xehanort grabbed the Xehanort's from across time, right?

What if the day he grabbed Xemnas and Xigbar, it was the reason the Organization had a day off during Days? I am not including Saïx at the moment because Axel identified him as Isa when he encountered him at the end of 3D. But hey maybe he did come from that moment in time?

Just an idea. Also begs the question of when he got ahold of Xehanort's Heartless. It must've been in the final act of KH1 right?

KeybladeOrder

Awards
This actually sounds like a really cool idea, although I think YMX only grabbed Xemnas, since the DDD Journals and 2.5 HD Remix bonus scenes for Re:coded confirm that it's Braig, not Xigbar, who's part of the new Organization.

Kaweebo

Awards
Just an idea. Also begs the question of when he got ahold of Xehanort's Heartless. It must've been in the final act of KH1 right?
Most likely. It does seem odd that Ansem took what seems to be about two weeks or so in 358's timeline to reach the Door to Darkness through the End of the World when it's not like he has to travel via Gummi Ship like S/D/G do. He could have easily transported himself there right at the DTD instead of waiting up for them, so I guess that could serve as an excuse; but even then, once he reverted back to his own time, he should have been put right back in the position he was before being taken, so he wouldn't have really lost any time at all. idk :p

But I now accept this headcanon, anyway.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Most likely. It does seem odd that Ansem took what seems to be about two weeks or so in 358's timeline to reach the Door to Darkness through the End of the World when it's not like he has to travel via Gummi Ship like S/D/G do. He could have easily transported himself there right at the DTD instead of waiting up for them, so I guess that could serve as an excuse; but even then, once he reverted back to his own time, he should have been put right back in the position he was before being taken, so he wouldn't have really lost any time at all. idk :p
Time flows differently in every world. A week's time in TWTNW might've been only a few days or even just a couple of hours elsewhere, although it seems as though most of the non-Disney worlds are more or less on the same speed. It's really hard to say.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I am not including Saïx at the moment because Axel identified him as Isa when he encountered him at the end of 3D. But hey maybe he did come from that moment in time?

The thing is with that assumption is that, Axel identifies himself as Lea once he became a somebody again. Thus, when he called Saix Isa, he was saying that because he assumed that he was looking at the somebody version of his best friend (as Lea).

But as far as the days off theory in general, I like it. I can see it working well. My curiosity is that, wouldn't it create a time paradox?

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Hell, I don't know. And I dunno. I assumed it was just Isa because he's assuming. It could very well be Saïx. YMX called No. 2 "Xigbar" so I was operating by that logic. Shrug.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
But once they return, they return to the point they were taken so they were never not in their normal place in time.
Basically, even if they were taken during the day off, they were still present for the entirety of that day as they returned the exact moment they left. Due to the laws of time travel, they could have been taken at any point, even right in the middle
Of the final battle (while I'm sure that's not likely, but by the time xemnas was taken and brought back, no time was lost and no one could have noticed he left because he "didn't").

What I'm trying to say is, he returns to the moment he left. Why would he dedicate a day for the others to have off if, to them, he wasn't leaving?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
This^ Basically imagine time travel like this:

You're playing Kingdom Hearts and saving the game, then being allowed an hour to play KH2. You get your butt handed to you against a special boss, and then you have to go back to playing KH1. But as soon as you load that save file, you forget even saving the game and playing KH2 at all. You look at the "time played" and it is exactly where it was when you saved. It is like you never left at all. But in your heart, you have this itch, a feeling about a certain boss waiting for you in KH2.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
It does seem likely that is the case.
Xemnas: Welp, going to go through time with a young version of Xehanort for an evil scheme. Have a fun day off today!
Everyone: Okay! Bye!

WhinyAcademic

Awards
But once they return, they return to the point they were taken so they were never not in their normal place in time.
Basically, even if they were taken during the day off, they were still present for the entirety of that day as they returned the exact moment they left. Due to the laws of time travel, they could have been taken at any point, even right in the middle
Of the final battle (while I'm sure that's not likely, but by the time xemnas was taken and brought back, no time was lost and no one could have noticed he left because he "didn't").

What I'm trying to say is, he returns to the moment he left. Why would he dedicate a day for the others to have off if, to them, he wasn't leaving?

This^ Basically imagine time travel like this:

You're playing Kingdom Hearts and saving the game, then being allowed an hour to play KH2. You get your butt handed to you against a special boss, and then you have to go back to playing KH1. But as soon as you load that save file, you forget even saving the game and playing KH2 at all. You look at the "time played" and it is exactly where it was when you saved. It is like you never left at all. But in your heart, you have this itch, a feeling about a certain boss waiting for you in KH2.

Makes sense! I was under the mentality that a bit of time passes while you're gone.

I'd be interested in seeing scenes of YMX gathering the 13.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd be interested in seeing scenes of YMX gathering the 13.

Something like YMX coming around in a neat little bus in silver adorned with back X's with the caption "Nort tours" and driving like a berserker through the timeline telling every nort he finds to get on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back