• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Theory about TAV Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erauqs

Hello everybody...I'm new to these forums and posting this from my PS3, so cut me some slack. I was thinking about Vanitas's armor and the thought came to me that maybe Keyblade weilders can summon armor. If this is the case, maybe their light/darkness directly affects the way this armor looks. Light Keybladers have shiny knight-like armor like Terra, Aqua, and Ventus and Dark Keybladers have dark armor like Vanitas does. "But Erauqs, ( yeah i know its wrong ) why doesn't Master Xehanort use this armor in the fight?" Well random person, I think he didnt use armor because he was fighting with apprentices and he was very confident in his abilities. If he was to fight Eraqus, he would definitely have to use his armor. Anyway this is just a theory that I thought of today. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Welcome to the forums!

iits possible i don't see the point though.------------------------------------------

crazzyBRY

I don't think Vanitas is wearing an armor xD.. it's more likely a suit to me =P..

Dark Keybladers will have a similar armor as emperor zurg from buzz light year =P

Gram

Banned
Awards
The point is defense. A sword weilder needs defense. I'd lol at MX in Zurg armor.
Some defense MX smash's ven helmet with one hand.
(also lol at MX in zurg armor)

Erauqs

Thanks everyone. MX is a master and Ven isn't even ready for the Exam yet. That could explain that Mr. Anagram.

Pratiko

Awards
The armor is more of a traveling method, rather than fighting. Otherwise, they'd wear it all the time =/

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wait, so "Eraqus" was already taken?!

goddamn, these noobs all just lurking waiting for new characters to steal their names the first chance they get. fuck.

Erauqs

No I just got the name before it was confirmed. I'm not one of those noobs, I just recently switched here from KHU. This site is better IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back