• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Small-Talk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Small-talk is very hard for me. I can never think of things to say. How do you guys do it? What are some things to bring up? Any strategys? Discuss.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm also pretty horrid at it, though it's gotten better. Following the other person's lead, especially by asking questions, works wonderfully. Also, this is one of those situations where experience really helps, so just put yourself into those types of situations a lot.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
oh i get it
he's calling your penis small.
it's funny.
i love you other steve :)

Gatorade

I'm also pretty horrid at it, though it's gotten better. Following the other person's lead, especially by asking questions, works wonderfully. Also, this is one of those situations where experience really helps, so just put yourself into those types of situations a lot.
But what if the other person doesn't ask any questions? Like the other day I saw a (hot)girl that I am friends with and we said hi and then awkwardly walked next to each other in the hall. What to say then?
talk about your penis

[think about that one]
I don't know how many non-sluts will go for that one.

Edit- Haha I get it. Nice one Steve, very thoughtful.

Apollo

Silver Member
Things on a common ground is always a great start. It would help to have some social skills.

I wouldn't call you and that girl friends, if you can't even make small talk.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
If you are stuck in a conversation, ntry asking about the other's music tastes. Tons of time can be spent talking about a certain genre of music.

Gatorade

Things on a common ground is always a great start. It would help to have some social skills.

I wouldn't call you and that girl friends, if you can't even make small talk.
Well we are though that's kinda what made it weirder. Idk why but I just couldn't think of anything.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
your just a teenager going through awkward times.

i don't know how to explain this one.
i'm good at talking, generally.

uhhh, idk - talk about the weather.
when things are really awkward for me; that's what i usually end up asking.

"how's the weather?"

then i get a decent reply.
this rarely happens though.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I usually say something random but thats just me then people start talking about their random times.
Anyway small talk is focus around simple question? How are you doing? How was your weekend(People ask me that all the time im sick of it now)What do you like to do for fun? Or just talk about yourself EX: You'll never believe what happen i was taking my moms trash to the dumpest and you now how good will is right by it and good will take some of peoples junk well this old man he pretended he was sleep right and this man brought a small TV to good will and that old man snatch it and ran off. (That seriously happened ) But small talk is a state of mind.

Gatorade

your just a teenager going through awkward times.

i don't know how to explain this one.
i'm good at talking, generally.

uhhh, idk - talk about the weather.
when things are really awkward for me; that's what i usually end up asking.

"how's the weather?"

then i get a decent reply.
this rarely happens though.
Really? That cliche thing actually works? I would think that sounds stupid as hell.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I usually say something random but thats just me then people start talking about their random times.
Anyway small talk is focus around simple question? How are you doing? How was your weekend(People ask me that all the time im sick of it now)What do you like to do for fun? Or just talk about yourself EX: You'll never believe what happen i was taking my moms trash to the dumpest and you now how good will is right by it and good will take some of peoples junk well this old man he pretended he was sleep right and this man brought a small TV to good will and that old man snatch it and ran off. (That seriously happened ) But small talk is a state of mind.
random always works for me
If you are stuck in a conversation, ntry asking about the other's music tastes. Tons of time can be spent talking about a certain genre of music.

plus movies/tv shows anything that people are entertained by

also if you see they cut their hair or something along those lines try talking about that
you: i like the hair
girl: yea my friend talked me into it. i dont know if it works for me though
you: i think so
girl: thanks

see small talk is that simple

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Use small words....

Seriously though this can be said is common problem. You need to try to appeal to interest that will entertain all people involved. Or just bring something up that could spark some small talk. Otherwise you just sit/stand in silence.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
random always works for me

plus movies/tv shows anything that people are entertained by

also if you see they cut their hair or something along those lines try talking about that
you: i like the hair
girl: yea my friend talked me into it. i dont know if it works for me though
you: i think so
girl: thanks

see small talk is that simple

dude your advice is so fucking good

you must be knee deep

in pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back