• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Plot Hole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
People might not know but in japanese nouns are always genderless. In this case, when Goofy said that to Sora, he said "His/Her Highness" without specifying genre. Thus, this is a translation mistake, because by the time KH2 was going to be released they didn't know wether it was Mickey or Minnie. Most likely they assumed it was Mickey so they translated it that way.

KHBassist

People might not know but in japanese nouns are always genderless. In this case, when Goofy said that to Sora, he said "His/Her Highness" without specifying genre. Thus, this is a translation mistake, because by the time KH2 was going to be released they didn't know wether it was Mickey or Minnie. Most likely they assumed it was Mickey so they translated it that way.

Ah, KH and your translation errors...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
All in all, Disney Town sucker
Also, Pete is banished for trying to win Ice Cream

TerravsVentus

I think either TAV should have fought Pete as a Boss. He attacks you when you win the Award and then he gets banished some how. Like Minnie summons huge amounts of light or something. Not brooms carrying him off. So lame.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, I lot of people have been bringing it up.

Although, Goofy isn't the most credible of sources.

Someone of royalty banished Pete to another dimension, it'd be easy for GOOFY to get that mixed up.

Arse covered. *Thumbs up*

Could the KH2 dub have been mistranslated? You know, like how Roxas said "Why did HE choose you" instead of IT? Maybe it was supposed to be "her majesty"

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Actually they did. The first thing they say when they meet Sora is actually: "The keyblade!".
Remember? In Traverse Town, just before the boss battle. They fall from the sky, landing on Sora? xD

Actually I think they just say "The Key!", which the letter from Mickey just told them to find the key. They probably put two and two together the moment they saw the keyblade

FinalKingdmBlade

wait i forgot, was that scene after the events of Disney Town (like shown after the dream festival was "over") or during the ending/secret ending? cause if it took place during the secret ending, it could be that he was just put in prison for a bit, mickey returned, and he dealt the final banishment

nevermind, that makes more sense lol

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Actually I think they just say "The Key!", which the letter from Mickey just told them to find the key. They probably put two and two together the moment they saw the keyblade
Or, they already knew what a Keyblade was, which BBS confirms.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, I suppose Disney Town could've used a better plot...The Banishment was certainly less than what I expected. It's mostly a minigame world, though, so I guess they didn't pay much attention to it other than giving Pete his banishment and TAV learning their respective lessons from it. All in all, it was fairly fun. I do like the creativity they brought to Pete's Rec Room. Being a human pinball is FUN...:)

kiante

that may be true but they did not know about the keyblade in kh1 and in bbs they doand what about them seeing roxas in the photo ad hem seeing ven did some one erase there memorys

Actually, yes, at least partially. Or something like that. A bunch of memories in the KH series have been tampered with by Namine (due to memories being connected to the heart and connecting different people's hearts). Even though Namine was only trying to work on Sora's memory, recall that everyone in Hollow Bastion said they had forgotten all about him until recently. It affected many people's memories. Donald and Goofy, being his closest allies, were probably affected most of all. Of course, they were with him the whole time, so some things didn't show up at all, like them forgetting Sora.

Other than that, it does sometimes seem like all the characters in KH have notoriously bad memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back