• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smackdown vs Raw 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku77

Anyone like this game besides me? If so what do you think of the game. Any changes that you would like to make? Just post them down and let the topic arise.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Not completely off-topic, but I have WWF Attitude for the Nintendo 64. And I actually like it just because it's so fucking bad, it's comical. The character creation was tons of fun on it, especially when you have tons of friends over and you're just like creating the silliest character you could possibly think of (that means it's made as large as possible with a pink handle bar moustache and some black underwear which says "sexy" on it). The taunts were funny too. You had that Steve Austin guy just saying "AW, YOU PISS ME OFF" every five seconds and some transvestite called Goldust (I think) who could fit in at Andy Warhol's loft in New York, saying the campest of things. And, aha, blood mode was hilariously shitty. You just had random blobs of blood appear every so often and it looked really unrealistic. I had a kick just elbowing my tag team member until he fell off and gave me a bit of a punch.

Ahhhh, I want my childhood back :c

S

Spectro

I'm a big fan of the SVR series. Although it's pretty disappointing to see that they've hardly changed from year to year, I purchase because they are a lot of fun.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm a fan. Nice to see they finally got around to adding create a finisher mode and the inferno match. I just hope they improve the create a wrestler; it's been pretty much the same for years now. :[

Riku77

Not completely off-topic, but I have WWF Attitude for the Nintendo 64. And I actually like it just because it's so fucking bad, it's comical. The character creation was tons of fun on it, especially when you have tons of friends over and you're just like creating the silliest character you could possibly think of (that means it's made as large as possible with a pink handle bar moustache and some black underwear which says "sexy" on it). The taunts were funny too. You had that Steve Austin guy just saying "AW, YOU PISS ME OFF" every five seconds and some transvestite called Goldust (I think) who could fit in at Andy Warhol's loft in New York, saying the campest of things. And, aha, blood mode was hilariously shitty. You just had random blobs of blood appear every so often and it looked really unrealistic. I had a kick just elbowing my tag team member until he fell off and gave me a bit of a punch.

Ahhhh, I want my childhood back :c

Lol yes I also enjoy that game a lot, you just cant beat the classics!

I'm a fan. Nice to see they finally got around to adding create a finisher mode and the inferno match. I just hope they improve the create a wrestler; it's been pretty much the same for years now. :[

Yah I know what you mean, they are pretty much focusing on one thing only every new game. Hopefully this means that one day everything will be awesome again like the classics!lol

Has anyone else also noticed that every year someone manages to get a roster leak for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back