• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smack That

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I was wondering who likes the song Smack That? I just heard it recently for the first time- my sister has it on her cell phone.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Akon is a good artist, but he sang just about sex on his new album and thats what sucks, he should go back on topics like on his first album, songs like ghetto, lonely, locked up, those songs and more is what made him one of my favorite artist, but now i just hope he doesnt stick to bullshit stuff like smack that on his next album again.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Why do you assume all mainstream is bad. I don't even really like rap. I'm an R&B person. I just listen to rap occasionally. Just because you don't like mainstream doesn't make it crap. I was being sarcastic in my post, I'm sorry if it offended anyone. For the most part, like I said, I only listen to R&B. Instead of rap, I listen to hip-hop. As I have stressed on these forums too many times to count, all rap is hip-hop, but not all hip-hop is rap. Chris Brown and Ne-Yo are my favorite artists of all time. This new artist called Masha has potential too. Don't assume I only listen to rap, especially only mainstream. I listen to my share of underground.

Aerith

There's nothing that much wrong with Smack That it's just I've heard way too much and I started not liking it even more when the people who can't sing start singing that song.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
See thats what Akon is starting to become, just like all these new rappers out today, Of course you see a lot of rappers saying a bunch of nothing on a crunk beat. This can be referred to as a bubble gum rap. They call it "bubble gum" because the people chew it up till the flavor's gone and then spit it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back