• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SM and USUM Shinies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If anyone here would like some shiny Pokemon, I have some spares laying around. I'm not asking for anything rare or special for them, they're spares so I'm willing to trade em for junk.

Soldier

Awards
If anyone here would like some shiny Pokemon, I have some spares laying around. I'm not asking for anything rare or special for them, they're spares so I'm willing to trade em for junk.
What've you got on you TruestSyn?
Friend Code: 4356-1811-9442

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
What've you got on you TruestSyn?
Friend Code: 4356-1811-9442

Sorry for the late reply, it got lost in a sea and there's not really any notification when someone posts in your thread. I'll grab my 2DS on lunch and let you know what I've still got lying around. :D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you have to subscribe to the thread and you can see it update in your control panel... also 1908-0465-2372

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
you have to subscribe to the thread and you can see it update in your control panel... also 1908-0465-2372

Awesome, thanks, I just did that. I'll be going to lunch around 6:00 PM CST US and it is currently almost 3:00 PM CST US. I can also trade while I'm at work so that won't stop me if you are here and ready to trade.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
IGN is Kevin, my friend code is 3454 6186 9847 and my console name is Syn, I've just added both of you to my 2DS, and I have:

Fennekin lv 1 Modest Magician
Bounsweet lv 18 Bold Oblivious
Aipom lv 1 Adamant Pickup
Miltank lv 1 Careful Scrappy
Mudkip lv 1 Adamant Damp
Pikipek lv 3 Bashful Skill Link
Lotad lv 1 Brave Swift Swim
Litwick named Lichtel lv 1 (german default I think) Modest Flame Body
Snivy lv 1 Adamant Overgrow
Spheal lv 5 Quiet Thick Fat
Piplup lv 5 Modest Defiant
Budew lv 1 Timid Leaf Guard
Vivillon lv 20 Quirky Friend Guard and it's the Archipelago form
Togepi named DeathKiss lv 1 Calm Serene Grace
Dratini lv 1 Mild Shed Skin
Pichu lv 41 Jolly Static (it's the Gamestop event Pichu for HGSS called the "Pikachu colored Pichu")
Grubbin lv 3 Jolly Swarm
Vulpix named Nick Wilde lv 1 Calm Flash Fire
Gyarados lv 51 Careful Intimidate

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
my in game name is claire mmmm I'll take the fennekin, snivy, piplup, and budew how does that sound? headed online now

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
my in game name is claire mmmm I'll take the fennekin, snivy, piplup, and budew how does that sound? headed online now

I hope you enjoy! They're all spares so I don't mind passing them around! I have a living shiny dex so spares just take up space :D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah ty I'm a competitive player so I can use the abilities or shinies

Soldier

Awards
In game name is Spartan, I guess i'll take the bounsweet, Mudkip and Pikipek. By any chance do you also have a swinub with thick fat. It does not have to be shiny.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
In game name is Spartan, I guess i'll take the bounsweet, Mudkip and Pikipek. By any chance do you also have a swinub with thick fat. It does not have to be shiny.

Yes, my Swinub does have Thick Fat. All of my Pokemon are shiny lol but since it's from my personal collection and not my spares I can have it cloned for you. That is if you want it to be. There's a few forums and boards where people will clone Pokemon using power saves and I can ask them to make one for you. From what I've read they're still considered legit, it's just a 100% authentic copy.

Soldier

Awards
Yes, my Swinub does have Thick Fat. All of my Pokemon are shiny lol but since it's from my personal collection and not my spares I can have it cloned for you. That is if you want it to be. There's a few forums and boards where people will clone Pokemon using power saves and I can ask them to make one for you. From what I've read they're still considered legit, it's just a 100% authentic copy.
Look man, i'm going to be brutally honest with you, I could really care less if the swinub is shiny, 6 IV'd, absolutely perfect in every way. All i REALLY want is a regular swinub WITH thick fat as it's ability. So if possible, can you breed it, hatch the egg to make sure it has thick fat, and i will trade you ANYTHING for it. Mamoswine is my favorite out of all of the 800+ designs, and i made it my mission to get it before 2020. So you don't need to clone it or do anything but breed it.
I dabbled in powersaves once, but have since went legit, a battle ready mon is better when you work for it.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Look man, i'm going to be brutally honest with you, I could really care less if the swinub is shiny, 6 IV'd, absolutely perfect in every way. All i REALLY want is a regular swinub WITH thick fat as it's ability. So if possible, can you breed it, hatch the egg to make sure it has thick fat, and i will trade you ANYTHING for it. Mamoswine is my favorite out of all of the 800+ designs, and i made it my mission to get it before 2020. So you don't need to clone it or do anything but breed it.
I dabbled in powersaves once, but have since went legit, a battle ready mon is better when you work for it.

Lol sure I'll breed it then and make sure it gets thick fat. I can't trade at work because my internet tether is out at the moment, but I'll keep you posted here when it's bred. I haven't finished the story in US yet because I just transferred everything over from my Sun file. I'll try to complete it today at work and get you that thick fat bastard asap, I'm glad I can complete your mission in 2018, 2 years ahead of schedule my friend :)

Soldier

Awards
Thank GOD!
you don't know how grateful i am to finally get this, it's hard enough getting certain hidden abilities on pokemon not available in ORAS or SM. When i learned that swinub was only available via island scan, i was disappointed (you can't chain it to get the hidden ability) because it's regular abilities are either terrible for competitive (oblivious is situational and snow cloak is outright banned) or just downright bad because it can't recover reliably. Plus there have been a lot of scammers that i ran into along the way (shiny pokemon for a simple level 1 hidden ability mon, yeah, that's plenty fair) which deterred my search. Glad i can end it soon.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank GOD!
you don't know how grateful i am to finally get this, it's hard enough getting certain hidden abilities on pokemon not available in ORAS or SM. When i learned that swinub was only available via island scan, i was disappointed (you can't chain it to get the hidden ability) because it's regular abilities are either terrible for competitive (oblivious is situational and snow cloak is outright banned) or just downright bad because it can't recover reliably. Plus there have been a lot of scammers that i ran into along the way (shiny pokemon for a simple level 1 hidden ability mon, yeah, that's plenty fair) which deterred my search. Glad i can end it soon.

That's really messed up, I hate that people do that which is why I'm always so lenient on trades. I don't care if it makes someone happy :D I'm still working on it but can't trade until I'm off anyway.

Soldier

Awards
That's really messed up, I hate that people do that which is why I'm always so lenient on trades. I don't care if it makes someone happy :D I'm still working on it but can't trade until I'm off anyway.
On second thought Mr. Truestsyn, I think i'd like to cancel the order for the swinub, apparently the virtual console gives you one with thick fat each time you transfer it, which is fantastic.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Are some of these still available? I'd like to claim Grubbin, Dratini, Spheal, and possibly Mudkip if Solider doesn't want it.

On second thought Mr. Truestsyn, I think i'd like to cancel the order for the swinub, apparently the virtual console gives you one with thick fat each time you transfer it, which is fantastic.

I just caught a shiny swinub in Crystal last week lol.

Soldier

Awards
Are some of these still available? I'd like to claim Grubbin, Dratini, Spheal, and possibly Mudkip if Solider doesn't want it.

I just caught a shiny swinub in Crystal last week lol.
I'll still take the mudkip, making a sandstorm team where it's ability will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back