• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original ► slumber in the wake of oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ozma vs. Garforge

\---------------/

The land was broken, completely eviscerated in the wake of eons long since past. Desolate and abandoned, where these godlike apparitions, manifestations, and entities once called their birthing home. The Den of Demi-Sentinels, such a sacred place, long since its time been inhabited by any sign of life. It his here the applications of time render the Demi-sentinels somewhat close to a state of mortality.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Honestly this is completely crazy, I never realized how far I'd come until just last week when I disintegrated that railing at Alia's house before we went shopping for homemade pancake ingredients." Tavish reached down and petted the small furry dragon-like creature that sat beside him on his left shoulder, gazing further up at the sky. For as far as normal eyes could see in every direction, there was nothing but barren earth below that spread on with no end in sight. The ground looked as if it had been infected by some type of viral infection that could affect the landscape. Darkened patches of razed earthen material contrasted less damaged looking areas that still had obviously seen much better days.

Ethereal wings flapped gently behind Tavish as he pondered just why he'd come to this place. Each wing was a brilliant red, tipped with a dusting of gold hue. All nine of Tavish's wings were beautiful, they acted as a symbolic tie to the manifestation of ether that flowed within his physical body where his humanity also manifested from. It was odd how Reforge and Garforge were missing humanity in their mix but Reforge had chosen a different path that his brother, choosing to inhabit many bodies over the history of human relations.

"Yea, I understand how you feel Tavish. Maybe your very connection to Ref this entire time is what allowed you to keep growing. Our connection allows me access to all your thoughts but I don't bother to view most of them." The small furry dragon sighed and nestled in closer to Tavish whom groaned in a bit of despair.

He was trying to ascertain if he was truly ready for what was to come. Darien had been able to talk him into coming to Den of the Demi-Sentinels in the first place. Now Tavish regretted it a lot more than he wanted to admit. "Gordon??"

"Yes??"

Tavish grinned, "I'm stronger than hell. Or at least strong enough to conquer all of it by myself." He mused about the disintegration of the railing in his friend's home back on Earth. It was then and there that Tavish had dived unto Orsa's reaches and began piecing together his growth as a psion. When he'd been only TLC his abilities were fairly limited in the sense that now he'd surpassed every possible expectation Reforge had for him in the beginning. "It really is legit. I can manipulate any type of matter across any of the planes now. I even grew a third eye!!! How cool is that??"

Gordon snickered and floated his furry body in front of Tavish to take a look at him. "Honestly I don't like or dislike it in particular. Your ascended sight is cool but the rest of you looks absolutely stunning." Gordon examined his human mirror in essence. Tavish still wore no shirt to expose his upper body. Silky, soft black fur covered most of Tavish's body, leaving areas like his face, hands and feet(which were also bare) untouched. Pants of a deep red shade that had the appearance of silk adorned Tavish's lower half. These pants had been weaved by Tavish only days before entering then den. The fabric was made up from physical strands of ether, similar to the format of the wingspan he had.

Before the reset Tavish only had one tail. Now he had three of them. Each tail was ordinary enough in appearance, minus the fact that the tails were black, white and pink, being tied into three separate planes which Tavish had previously adapted and linked his essences to. In this same manner Gordon had come into being. He'd originally been a fourth tail that had manifested from Tavish's imagination and then become self sustaining, shaping into a furry little dragon with both a consciousness and nexus core composed of ether. Though small the dragon could take down entities from realities that most beings only dreamed about.

Still being up in the sky gave Tavish a view point that was potentially more dreary that he liked, scanning the plane that was separate within Orsa came up with no sign of Garforge anywhere. "Well we might as well get this over with. Come on out Gar, I know you're there..."

"Great, I didn't even eat breakfast today." Gordon's golden fur started to glow with a radiant light that streamed around both he and Tavish. "We're probably going to need this."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[Garforge Main Theme]

The feeling of what its like to sleep for such a long time. When your body has been preserved in an immaculate shell untouched and undisturbed for many an eon. No form of life had such a luxury and therefore it was something that did not exist. Existence was in truth, a lie, it was the contradiction to a devoid mass such as nothingness. A very horrific ordinance, likely the result of when the severence occurred possibly even after.

Much more subtle, there was no sound only silence. Hearing the echo of his brothers name "Reforge!" from the otherside of the plane meant Darien had already arrived. This was truly a day and point in time worthy of such promise and without a body he was simply formless, a voice without presence.

"Tavish, is that you?"

The nothingness without form, without even essence or even atoms just talked from beyond the plane. There was a brief chuckle that filled the air with laughter, it'd make anyone nervous. Garforge had always been the enigma, he had no linear thought pattern and had been difficult to interpret, even among his brother's company. If this was his form without infinity, then were does one begin to interpret his end?

"Of course it is, silly me. I should borrow a body to make this simple, yes? Yes, that would be best."

Garforge's voice filtered and finally dissipated. An emblem forged above Tavish and Gordon's peripheral, the symbol of primal oblivion. As the emblem came into play, it opened and a hand reached forward, pulling forward a human-esque body [Credit to KHI's OPHAN] of a well carved and embattled man. Appearing always in the same and stationary image his apprentice envisioned him as, this body had always suited how even he came to believe he appeared as in the flesh.

Cracking his neck from side to side and gearing his arms into windmills he was adjusting to the body as he'd been formless for some time now.

"I hope you're prepared for this examination. It should be worth it to pull me from Eris' clutches even for an instant. Fear doesn't begin to satiate the proper feeling you're likely indulging yourself in consciously, no, it will never stop being more than that...I pray you came prepared."

Garforge clasped his hands together briefly before folding his arms, and closing his teal colored eyes. He was always calm and meditative, just reacting completely spontaneously was enough for him, nothing had to be planned or concise in the slightest. This nature was the ultimate tool of danger that he'd appropriated in wars, battles, and even skirmishes over the many years of his (by reforge's standard of) existence.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He came...

Tavish felt the entire plane creak in a fit of agony as Garforge revealed himself to his liege's best friend, it was an oddity that Tavish couldn't admit to being used to at all. As Garforge came upon the plane which housed the Den itself, there was a nothingness that rattled in Tavish's ears merely from hearing Gar's voice. A cold, crisp, chilling, condescending, condemning voice that had no specific location or literal sound. Even so Tavish could hear it within his very soul nonetheless. When Garforge laughed Tav felt a wave of nausea wash over him. He was unsure if the more recent conversation he'd had with the Naught Enigma had meant anything at all. If it did, Garforge was certainly trying to bring the trauma on a lot quicker than he needed to.

"God, what have I gotten myself into!?!?!" Garforge's words began to make an unsettling fear creep into Tavish's consciousness for several seconds, that was until Gordon blinked sighed, snapping Tavish's being back into a state of calm that had been previously established. For what it was worth, Garforge was a terrifying entity that could make any other entity feel like that were exactly as he, nothing. Gordon's shroud had taken a bit of time to fully start functioning.

Gordon pointed out something was very obvious, "Be careful Tav, you know all too well that Gar is damnation to anyone that allows him to be. Keep your head up and always remember this. You and Darien have already been against the face of calamity. You've both been able to overcome yourselves and that is what is important." Gordon chuckled and rubbed down the front of his furry body, "I'm really hungry can we just start already??"

"Fine. I'm down for pretty much anything. I'm just a bit shocked that Garforge is even cockier than Reforge. I'll begin before Gar starts getting bored. Obviously that is what he wants." Tavish sighed and tapped the index finger on his right hand to Gordon's forehead and vanished using an unapparent method. A single liquid drop of ethereal matter splashed onto the ground below, having fallen from one of the storm clouds that were high above the desolate lands far beneath them. The splash resulting from the drop cause a thunderous roar within the Den of the Demi-Sentinels as the earth splashed upward as it turned into a liquid state. Literally changing states of matter instantaneously, the area with half a kilometer around Tavish shot into the air.

He'd appeared in the same spot the ether drop had hit the ground in the same spot, Gordon was coiled part way around his neck humming softly with his eyes closed. "Such a waste of an opening, I should have done something else." By raising both arms in an arc motion, the liquid earth sped up, climbing higher into the sky toward Garforge. "Hmm, big or small Gordon??"

Gordon's eyes popped open, "Hmm I pick both."

This rolled both of his open eyes. "Fine, " he said. In another instant the flowing liquid earth changed states again back to solid, only now there was a massive field of earthen particles in an ether field surrounding thousands of chunks of earth. Each specific piece varied in size, some were smaller than a baseball, others were the size of a small house. All of them started to fly about the sky at about half the speed of a speeding bullet on direct route to Garforge from every imaginable direction that could be contemplated.

Tavish looked down into the abyss of semi-darkness he'd created by removing the earth from it nervously. He had confidence but Gar was no push over by any means. Hopefully the ether injected field of dust and sand would further impede Garforge's movement down below to where Tav had moved too.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Garforge descended, slowly, but surely. Debris was a bit of an understatement to describe the physical appearance of the earthen particles. Of all sizes, quantifiable and miniscule where the types and sizes that were allotted all around and towards Garforge. The Naught King unfolded his arms from his resting position and took a martial stance. He let off a teal luminescence before he wrought that very same physical aura outwards by twitching his nose. The debris from all around, all moving particles other than the three of them, simply vanished.

The Naught King composed himself and took and upright position, folding his body backwards to "crack" his spine. How? His vertebrates were...of course, that had to be the reason. From his spinal column he harmonized pure serenity with his child, the youngest that detached from his lower back and surfed outward becoming a black mass, an ellipse that was at first forever small, but soon expanded and became and excrement of Garforge's sentience.

Svether Darakai.

Appearing in his child form, the teal haired miscreant was a model for his phantom powers. Svether of course, flailed about and hovered in circles around Garforge in such merriment. Garforge sighed, before his palm touched his face and the two of them moved instantaneously below appearing in the distance where Tavish and Gordon had (I assume) stopped moving. Garforge snapped his fingers, and Svether stood at the ready, his eyes hardening and becoming cold blue orbs. Unleashing a monstrous ecto-essence, sizable of an burning green fire the surged around Garforge and himself, not burning either.

As Garforge raised his hand, his bracelet illuminated, and he drew transparent prisms in the shape of a a much larger one, at five points surrounding Tavish and Gordon. They were connected by a thin line at each end, before abstracting and becoming "an encompassed space" around the two. Svether's flames were directed purging a brilliant green, a fireball hitting one corner, and expanding as the flame was captured inside of the smaller prism. His other hand wrought a concentrated green sphere of ecto-essence captured by two of the prisms. The fourth corner of the base, it captured a blue crystal, an tome of Svether's ice powers eminating inside the confined prism.

Finally Garforge's bracelet cast a golden light at the top, fired from his Ramierun, and completing the pyramid. He snapped his finger again, and Svether transformed into "nightmare-mode". Going into his adult for Dark Cry.

"Surreal. Ethereal. Unreal."

The nightmare powered Dark Cry pulled at the ends of his contained powers creating a menacing red en-capture inside of the pyramid at all ends of the spectrum. Garforge's light purged the shape, separating it, almost as if he created a second Bermuda Triangle creating a limbo inside of the Den of Demi-Sentinels. As Dark Cry floating behind, the image of the pyramid began to distort and abstract the inside completely upside down, the motorskills of normal men augmented, twisted, unrefined, and betrayed. Garforge saw half of his face was Altoforge's, his left arm was that of Reforge's child form, his bottom torso was a floating husk of thousands of tendrils. He sighed, before smashing his fist into reforge's little nub and regaining his previous appearance, control of his motor skills, and completely cognizant of the impending water-like architecture, like living inside of a phantom's mirror.

"Alujen Du Vaan Nii. How do you like it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back