• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slide and Swap Magic Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

Hello,

Just a quick and simple question about slide and swap magic.

I have just recently (today) obtained KH2 in the mail from PlayAsia.com (i live in Australia) and would just like to say the game is Awsome. But to the matter at hand.

When I play the game it is only visible in the top half of the screen (not cropped anything out just shrunk to only fit the top half. Also The sound is horribly out of sink with some of the cutscenes.

I'm just curious to know what setting are you supposed to load the game with (theres normal, Pal and NTSC. Also a "special boot" option. )

Also this is may help other importers that are really bad when it comes to slide and swap magic

Yevon

ok u just wasted good money

the disc u hav is NOT going to work on AUS ps2's cause Australian ps2's are on a PAL setting and i don't know wat setting ur disc is..

plus why did u buy an imported one??? can't u wait till atleast May26th-June 4th

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah its coming out soon hee anyways and well i mean i cant wait to it but that dosnt mean i would go out and get it so its in low quality and that

zora keyblade

well here is some other stuff dont listen to the others u can buy an ntsc scart cable then it will work or at least it worked for me :)

The_Watcher

No it wasn't a waste it only cost $10 more and the TV does allow me to change to an NTSC mode. Slide and swap magic also allows me to play it on a PAL playststion. So it does work I just need to know the option I need to choose.

BTW I know there are other people like me who imported so can YOU tell me how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back