• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sleights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Don't bother using them. I beat the whole game without using them at all.

exile31

Sleights are basically just like combos. When you press the right and left shoulder buttons together it takes a card and puts it in a sleight. You can unlock new sleights throughout the game and they tell you what cards you need to use to use the sleight. You can have a maximum of 3 cards per sleight.

Vin

Bronze Member
there combos but once u use them u lose a card till the next battle

K

Kairi_MAX

The bad thing about sleights is the first card you stocked will disappear for the end of the battle.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Even though most of them are useless the best looking one and probably the most strongest one is Arts of Aricanum. The bad thing is that it could be broken eaisly by a card number of 6. So it is not great to use in battle with Neo Shadows and bosses, because they could card break you all day long. It can get very frustraiting, wasting two zero cards and a 5 card or 6 card. The best slight in the entire game is Curaga, well because you need for everything.

Prunella

i found sleights difficult to use since i either used them too much or i could have beat bosses if i used them
i couldnt find the balance

swks26

hm... i did this.. i made it for fun ... i made a deck where every 3 cards are sleight cards... but i put the lousiest card on the top so if it gets discarded it doesnt really matter =D

SutekiMitsukai

Sleights are a combanation of at the most 3 cards. To add a card to a sleight you want to use, you press "R" and "L" at the same time during battle on the card you want to add.

Depending on the card type, number, character, or weapon determines the sleight that you will use when you press "R" and "L" together again once you have three cards or when you're on the reload gray card area.

Sleights can still be beaten by cards that are higher than the total number that the 1-3 cards add up to. (And 0) While sleights are useful during battle, you lose cards quicker the more you use them.

and items cards don't make good sleights

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
When you combine cards in an specific order or just randmly, you;re able to do a spacial ability. Some are useless...I recommend you use the Cloud sleight ( Omnilass where you need to get 3 Cloud cards ). To choose them press L1 and to use them press the R1 button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back